Juliet Saves Romeo

Jittaleela's Mansion

Kim's Room

            "Kim, come down here. It's dangerous up there." Zee persuades Kim who is hiding herself by sitting on the highest closet in her room.

            "No! You people are so bad!" Kim shouts and peeks down to Zee.

            "Please Kim. Get down now or I'll climb up there too." Zee comes nearer to the closet finding the way how she can climb up there to get Kim.

            "Don't! Get out of my room! Leave me alone here!" Kim yells.

Meanwhile at downstairs of Jittaleela's Mansion..

            "Jane, what's happening here? Where is Mama and Papa?" Pie hurriedly gets Jane who is waiting for her at the front door. She rushes to Jittaleela's Mansion as soon as she got a call from Jane. Jane sounds panic that Pie couldn't hear what the lady told her earlier.

            "Kim, Pie. Kim! Mama and Papa are talking with P'Air." Jane wears her worried look.

            "What happens to Kim?" All sorts of terrible thoughts come up to torment Pie at the moment.

            "I don't know how to explain it but P'Air scolded Kim this morning and then small chaos happened." Jane informs Pie as they walk together to Kim's room.

            "What have she done?" Pie knows that Kim might have done something wrong that it had vented P'Air's anger.

            "P'Air caught her baking cakes.. Err..Cake for you." Jane hesitates to tell the matter to Pie.

            "Oh Gosh!" Pie taps her  temple and sighs heavily. She remembers Zee's story when Zee found that Kim baked a lot of cakes at her apartment.

            "It's true Pie. She will bake birthday cake for you every Saturday and today P'Air can't stand it anymore. I understand that P'Air scolded Kim because she is worried about her sister but P'Air said one thing that fumed Kim's amok." Jane pauses and takes a glance to Pie.

            "What?" Pie also looks to Jane as they keep walking to reach Kim's room.

            "P'Air threatened Kim that she will send her to mental hospital." Pie suddenly stops her movement like her mind and body unable to function momentary.

            "Pie?" Jane startles with Pie sudden stop.

            "Oh God! How could this be. I need to see her." Pie ignores Jane and quickened her pace.

Kim's Room.

            "I'm not crazy.. I'm fine. Leave me alone here." Kim says to her cousin, Zee while playing with the cake that she has baked this morning.