Dr.T

Unknown Place

Night

She is sitting on the sofa in the dimly illuminated room. Not doing anything. Just leaned her back to the posh sofa while staring to a motionless laying body on the bed.

            "Leo..." The name came out from her mouth out of sudden. When she realized it, she closes her eyes, pushing back her thought.

            "Pie.." Her attention is drawn to a barely audible whisper. She wanders her gaze around in order to search for the source.

            "Pie.." She heard it once again. It's no doubt, the one who is laying on the bed has regain her consciousness. Slowly, she walks close to the bed.

            "Pie.." The one who just regained her consciousness utters that name again. This time her voice is much clear than before.

            "Finally you wake up, Leo." She whispers to her ear.  She can see that the girl didn't make any movement, just like what she had expected. Oh wait, she's not to girlish to be called as a girl. She's tom.

            "Who are you?" The tom asks. Her voice nearly can't be heard as the bandage around her head restrict her jaw movement.

            "What have you done to me! Why I can't move my body? Why you blindfolded my eyes?" That tom snarls. She knew it, even if that tom tried to move her body, her effort is useless.

            "This is how you say thank you to the one who saved you?" She sits on the edge of the bed and brings her hands to that's tom hair. She fondles her hair softly.

            "Who are you and where I am." The tom asks again to her. She pulls back her hands, stops her movement immediately.

            "You talk too much Leo." She didn't get mad instead she chuckles to see that tom's reaction.

            "I'm not Leo! My name is Kim. Kimhan Jittaleela." The tom said. She is a little bit startle to hear it but she manage not to show her surprise expression.

            "Well done. You just passed an amnesia test." She scoffs. She walks to a table and returns to Kim's side with a stethoscope.

            "How did I get here?" Kim asks to the lady but the latter didn't bother her. The lady checks her heat beat using the stethoscope. Is she a doctor? Kim still unsure about it. She can't see the lady neither is able to make any movement. It's like her whole body paralyzed.

            "Didn't I said earlier? I saved you, that's why you're here." The lady finally answers her question once she has done with her checking.

            "You're not even answering my questions." Kim grits her teeth, trying to control her patient. With her condition and she is unable to see the surrounding, she started to get irritated with the lady.