Kissing in The Rain

KimPie's Bedroom.

Pie wakes up first from their nap. She was so shocked to notice that the bedroom is so gloomy like it has already night but then she feels relief when her eyes landed on the clock that hanging on the wall. It struck 12.05 noon. The flashes of lightning followed by the cracks of thunder  more than enough to tell her that soon the downpour will come. Pie gropes for Kim who is still deep in her sleep on her right side. She scoffs when she remembered how the ended up taking nap for almost two hours. Kim doesn't want to 'play game' with her. Stupid Kim! Pie snuggles closer to Kim. What a glorious day to be spent in bed, cuddling with Kim and cocooned in her warmth on this dreary day. Watching some movies perhaps? Aww..It sounds good.

"Kimmy." Pie pokes Kim's nose with her finger tips for a few times.

"What?" Kim responds to Pie with her eyes closed. She even pulls up the duvet and wrap up her body like a cocoon too.

"Don't you feel tired of sleeping? I think we're overslept." Pie tiptoes her fingers on Kim's arm. Waiting to see Kim's reaction.

"It's because of you, we're overslept." Kim looks to Pie with her eyes half open. Pie chuckles when she found that Kim's face is more like a retarded person.

"Is it going to rain?" Kim asks to Pie while stretching her hands and feet to the four posts of the bed.

"I think so. The monsoon is back." Pie also brings herself to sit on the bed and doing some stretching.

"Are you okay now?" Kim stares to Pie with her innocent face.

"More than okay." Pie rolls her eyes to Kim which caught the tom bursts out into a fruity laughter.

"Stop laughing at me!" Pie knocks Kim's head with her tiny fist.

"I'll make sure you'll lose to me Kim." The grumpy Pie mumbles alone. She punches Kim's arms repeatedly as Kim keeps laughing at her.

"KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK." Someone knocks their bedroom's door.

"Yes?" Both Kim and Pie said in union. The exchange their gaze as if they're wondering who's at the door.

"It's me Young Master Kim and Ms.Pie." Now they know that it's Uncle English, their butler. Actually Uncle English is Kim's butler. When Kim moved to this villa, Mr.Jittaleela appointed him here too.

"I'll go and check it." Pie is the one who gets down from the bed first to see Uncle English.

"Yes Uncle English?" Pie cranes her neck through the slightly opened door.

"Ms.Pie, you got a visitor." Uncle English informs Pie. Even though Pie has told him for so many times for not using Ms. with her, this middle age man still addresses her with that Ms.Pie.

"Visitor?" Pie blinks her eyes in confusion and Uncle English notice that. What does the man thinks? This villa is a dormitory?