Chapter 30: Yearned and Satisfied

A/N: next chapter is up..hope you'll enjoy.

Happy reading ! ;)
_________________________________________

'Yummy?! Really Ellie, yummy?!' she is currently castigating herself inside the toilet where she ran off to, after she made a comment in the kitchen, that unfortunately for her, Ethan heard.

Flashback

"But your body is still yummy."

"Still yummy, eh?" She heard the laughter in his voice and found him beside her while putting a cup of coffee in front of her, to her mortification. She felt the blood rushing to her cheeks while staring at him, so she did the only thing she can do at the moment - she ran into the toilet near the kitchen where she is right now.

She heaved a deep sigh and stare at her reflection, her cheeks still held the blush that made her groaned - again, for the nth time.

A knock made her jump and Ethan's voice came through the door.

"Ellie, darling, breakfast is done, come on."

"Coming!" she answered hurriedly.

She washed her face with cold water to cool her heated face and took several deep breaths before opening the door.

A gasp escaped her when she found Ethan in front of her, both arms are in the threshold, caging her, but not touching. He is now wearing a shirt, thankfully, but she cannot deny that she is disappointed - a bit, yeah, only a bit.

"I don't mind that you are ogling my body darling, I don't mind at all." He said then putting a chase kiss on her lips that made her gape like a dumbstruck fool.

She felt his hand on her wrist, as he gently pulled her towards the kitchen. He guided her to sit on the stool she vacated a while ago and served her breakfast which she gobbled up.

"Is that your way of avoiding me now?" he asked while looking at her intently. She stared back with questioning eyes.

Ethan smirked that made her scowl which in turn made Ethan chuckle. She chewed an swallowed her food in a flash to retort but it was interrupted by a small voice.

"Momma..."

Both of them turned to the source of the sound and found Nate by the entrance, rubbing his eyes.

She stood up and approached her son.

"Hello, love, good morning!" She greeted and kissed him. She took him into her arms and made him sit at the stool next to hers before getting his milk. She saw Ethan stood up to greet Nate.

"Good morning buddy, how's your sleep?" She heard him ask to which their son responded.

"Fine papa. Good morning." Nate answered with a yawn.

"Here's your milk." She put it in front of Nate in which he gulped in one go. Ethan served him breakfast and he ate it with gusto.

She was thankful that her son interrupted them but she cannot deny the fact that she felt unsatisfied because their banter had been cut off.

She shook her head to clear her mind off of it and continued their breakfast with lighthearted topics until Ally came down and joined them. They finished their breakfast with Ally's continued chatter, though they are both laughing because of their daughter's non-stop talking, she can feel the tension hanging in the air. She knows that Ethan will not stop badgering her and she is looking forward into it, much to her chagrin.

Days have passed after that breakfast but Ethan still didn't do anything. What she is expecting?, she doesn't know. Though she can sometimes notice that Ethan find ways to touch her hand or caress her arm, she cannot say that he is doing it intentionally because it looks like it is happening only by accident. Like when she gave him Nate's cap because they are going outside or when he took Ally from her arms when their daughter fell asleep on her, and it is making her tensed, and she is always looking forward to those harmless and innocent-like caresses, blame it to her hormones!