05

Bri'elle Nicole Smith POV

* prepare to be disappointed cause i cant write them scenes for shit but i tried*

*VOTE & COMMENT*

"So y'all really gone sit hea and say yall not gone take me to the store" i whined as all of them nodded

"Fuck yall all i wanted was hot fries, strawberry watermelon brisk, a big mama, some watermelon rings, a honey bun, a russian cream backwood, a cookies and cream hershey, and some boiled peanuts from yall broke asses"

Tada looked at me like i was crazy and said "you saying that shit like yo ass only asked fa one thing damn yo lil ass askin fa the whole damn sto"

"For real ole big head ass"

"Mmcht yall mean, imma ask my brothers" i told them rolling my eyes and walked around to the back yard where Vari and Tae was.

"Hey Bubbie and Bubba" i said to them cheesing hard as fuck.

"What you want?" They said at the same time.

"Damn i can't just want to speak to the bestest brothers in the shitty ass city" i said smiling once again.

"I already told you i was getting you them yella ugg slides damn"

"I- it wasn't even bout that but thank you Bubbie, but i just want something from the store"

They looked at each other and shook they head. "What you tryna get?"

"Oh just a lil bit of stuff"

"Nah cause you know if it was a lil bit of stuff they woulda got it for you"

"Mmcht okay its a lot but still"

"Lil bit you too spoiled imma give you the money but you gotta find somebody to take you" Tae said going in his pocket.