08

Au'Xoria Delaighnie Ross POV

Gang Nem 🔫💙

Bestie Bitch 👯🌺
Aye can y'all come to the crib I gotta tall to y'all...

Bubba 🥀🔫
Shit whateva yo ass gotta say you can say it innis group chat

Tooda😭
Wassam suh?

Bestie Bitch 👯🌺
Fuck you Vari frl. He just killed my mood I just thought it would be nice to let yall see me before I go. Imma be gone for a while and I'm still debating on weather I should come back or not.

Me
Wait hollon bestie you gotta be playin wit me frl.

Tooda😭
Tf you mean you gotta leave. You my fucking sister the least you could do is let a nigga know whea the fuck you going.

Bubba 🥀🔫
Oh

Lil Bit 🖤💙
Wait no please let this be a joke.

Tada Chip 😩💙
Aye Shay call me right tf na. How you gone leave just like that. Sis we all we got. We need you bruh.

Tooda😭
Suhh you like my best fucking friend how you just gone do me like that? When you leave a nigga ain't gone talk to nobody. Take me witchu at least. Please.

Coco 🙃🌺
Yall i went to ha and xori house all ha shit gone 🤦🏽

Me
Ja'Various I put ts on my mama head yeen got shit to say to me bruh. I know yall was fucking round, ts prolly yo fucking fault the way yo ass being all nonchalant wts. She'on even wanna see us. Cause of you. Im done bruh. My best friend just left out the blue and cant nobody tell me shit.

Bestie 👯🌺 has left the chat.

"Bruh what the fuck!" I yelled as i pulled up to my apartment complex. I turned off the carr and rested my head on the steering wheel while playing with my nails.

"Whea she gone go?" I said barely above a whisper feeling tears slide down my face before i completely broke down.

We literally did everything together how she just leave me like that? Why she couldnt take me with her? We coulda handled what ever made her feel like she had to leave together.

My phone started ringing making me look at it seeing that Vari was calling me. I declined it. He called again. I declined it. I didn't want to hear shit from him.

My phone rang again and i almost threw it but something told me to look at it. When I did i saw it was Shay.

"Please don't leave me"

"I gotta go and its not your fault imma come back i promise, i just can't be here right now"

"Why you can't stay? Take me witchu. Me and Tooda can help you"

"Imma keep you and my siblings posted but i- i gotta go bestie i love you" she said and i could hear that she was crying which made me cry more than i already was

"Okay, I love you too" and with that she hung up.

Two days later

"Hea you needa eat sum yeen ate shit since Shay left" Tada told me "Ahmaz I'm not hungry" He mugged me for a second before standing up towering over me.

"Ion give a fuck bout you not being hungry I told you to eat so thats what the fuck you finna do" he snapped and you know what i did?

Sat my ass at that table and ate that shit up just how i be eating his lap up. Imma bad bitch and all but its just something bout him when he yell.

"Na gimme kiss" he said kind of in the same tone but lowered his voice a lil bit making me toot my lips up and stand up so I could kiss him.

"Thats betta, come watch this movie wimme when you done eating ight mamas" he said wrapping his arms around me placing his hands on my ass.

"Okay" i said before pecking his lips a coupla times. He let me go and when i turned around to go eat my food I felt a smack on my ass and look back to see him turning the corner.

"Hurr up na a real nigga gotta eat too, and fat ma sounding real delicious" he yelled from the room.

Shiiit lemme hurr up.

I ate all of my food, washed my hands and grabbed a coupla water bottles cause a bitch gone be outta breaf.

*shortest chapter gone get....