010

*Fo Months Lata*

Unknown At The Moment POV

"Bitch get up i cant lift you by myself" I said to Shay making ha mug me "hell nah i told yo ass i wasn't ready to come back but nah you wanted to bring me so you gone lift me"

"You know fa a bitch wit da flu you talk a whole lotta shit" i said shaking my head going to the back to get her stuff. I took it upstairs to her apartment and went back down to get her seeing that she was wrapped up in her cover knocked out.

"You know what i most definitely aint finna do this shit. Shay getcho ass up" i said to her but she didnt budge. This bitch really slumped.

I went back upstairs to get somebody to come get her cause untun i cannot.

Jer'Vontae Maleek Smith POV

"Son you cheating bruh on my mama you cheating" i yelled slamming the controlla down.

"Nah my man ain't did shit you just dont know how to play 2k witcha sorry ass" Xori said getting in my face.

"Girl sitcho light bright ass down" i told her walking towards the kitchen. Right when i was about to pass by the door i heard a knock on it and seen Xori and Tada hurry up and go to their room.

"Ugly asses get on my muh fuckin nerve" i mumbled going to the door.

"Wassam?" I said once i opened the door. I looked down and seen this short girl standing there looking at me.

"Damn ma" i mumbled taking in her appearance and i kind of zoned out a lil bit until she started snappin ha fingers in a nigga face

"Helloooo yeen hea shit i said huh?" she asked looking at me wit a skraight face.

"Nah say it again" i told her while licking my lips smiling making her roll her eyes.

"I said i need you ta help me get ma god sista out my car cause she too heavy" she told me.

"What i look like helping yo-"

"Its Shay..."

"Say less"

"Yea na take ya fine ass inda house and put on some shoes" she told me before standing there sizing me and looking like she was waiting on something

After i put on my shoes, i brought the bags in with her help then i went downstairs to get Shay.

When i got down there i seen her knocked out in the passenger seat.