012

Its been a few weeks since Sani's mom died, we've holding up well and so far im actually good at this parenting thing.

I told her that her mama was gone and that she'd be living with me, she cried at first but now you can't even tell that she lost a parent.

Right now i was on my way to me and Sani we're getting in the car to go to Tada mama house to link with the rest of the gang.

Once we pulled off i looked in the back seat and seen that she looked a little off.

I decided to wait until we got to the house to talk.

Our song came on and i song the part that i usually sing then waited for her to sing hers but nothing came out she just kept that same sad face making me hurt a little inside.

We finally arrived to the house but instead of getting out i locked the doors and told her to get in the front seat.

She took her seat belt off and climbed over the seat. "So Sani you wanna talk about it or you just gone sit here and pout, baby girl you too pretty for that"

As soon as i finished tears began to cascade down her chubby cheeks.

"Aww baby whats wrong" i asked her while wiping her tears

"Its the daddy daughter dance friday and im gone be the only one wit no daddy, why cant he just love me for one day" she asked before she started crying again.

When her mom died i got in contact with her dad to see if he wanted to be in her life but he told me he wanted no parts and he didn't give a fuck what happened with her.

I would've kept it away from her but she walked in my room just in time to hear him. It hurt every part of my heart to see her hurt like that.

I need to figure out something cause imma end up blowing up that school. Got us fucked up I'll be damned if my baby the only one who don't feel special.

We got out the care and went into the house. Once we walked in all eyes went to us and all them wanna be hood niggas was looking like saps.

"Fuck wrong wit yall?"

"Tada did that shit whea you facetime somebody and answer the call ya self and allem heard what my po lil baby going through" Shay said wobbling to Sani giving her a hug.

"Aye Shay ion want my baby to feel unwanted when he or she come i apologize for all the shit i did to you bruh can you forgive me?" Vari said outta nowhere.

"I forgive you" she said while sitting on the couch letting Sani go.

"SaSa that fuck nigga syked out crazy if he wanna miss out on spending time witchu. Youn need his bitch ass you got uncles we gone forever be hea fa ya lil mama" Tooda said kneeling down to her level.

"Why he dont love me though? I never did nothing to him"

"Cause he a selfish ass dumbass and selfish dumbasses aint got love for nobody but they self. Now smile you too pretty to be crying an shit. Ian get ta go to prom how bout we go to yo dance together?"

"Okay TooToo i will and you gotta ask fareal not how you just did it" She said smiling "Me and Xoxo gone step out side and give you five minutes okay"

He laughed but agreed. We steeped outside and i just sat there crying tears of joy cause it really feel good to know im not in this alone.

"Xoxo im okay now you dont gotta cry" she said giving me a hug.

Five minutes later.

I had just got a text letting us know to come in. I got up and opened the door while Sani covered her eyes.

When i looked around i seen the guys with big pieces of paper that had a word and twenties all over it.

"Oh my god this so cute" she said going to the first one. Von got on one knee still holding the poster before speaking.

"Kasani Kaiore Kingston may i please be the one to take you shopping for your first pron dress?"

"Yes uncle von i would love that" she smiled while giving him a hug before he stepped off to the side

Tae Tae went next and asked her if he could pay for he first prom hairstyle. Next was Rome he asked can he drive her to prom in the maybach. Cico asked to ice her out. Vari and Tada asked to take her out to eat, one for breakfast and the other for after the dance.

"Finally my most favoritest uncle" she said smiling big seeing Tada kneel down.

"Sasa aka Queen K3 could you please come to this prom with me?" He asked

"As long as you Turn me up TooToo"

"Fasho SaSa" he said before they did they lil handshake. He picked her up and took her to the living room so they could watch they favorite show on Netflix.

"TooToo you really gotta stop stealing TT pill poppa stuff"

"But you just stole Shay stuff- aht aht aht i can do that im a suburban" she cut him off as they got comfortable on the couch.

-

Okay yall i been slackin on these updates but hopefully imma get back right.

But anyways sorry if this chapter seem like its all over the place yall im dead ass nodding off tryna write ts so forgive me.

More coming soon.