Chapter 1

Hi. So you've read the title. Its a yandere story.
This is going to have violence and lemons in it so this is going to be more dodginess than some light stalking (but don't stalk anyone in real life cause it's still hella dodgy).
Just in advance, Sorry I'm not really practised at writing smutty stuff so don't be mean please and thank you for reading! 😊🙏
I have a key for warning stuff:
⚠️-trigger/ particularly graphic violence warning,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armin P.O.V
I had a bad day at school. Eren and Mikasa weren't there meaning I was alone all day. I think they're travelling somewhere because a relative died or something. To make matters worse the kids who usually bully me thought I would be easy prey. But they didn't take much notice of me between classes which made me suspicious so I took a different longer route back to my home. It's pathetic I know. But I'm not strong enough to fight back.
I should pick up the pace, It's getting pretty dark even though it's not that late.

I turn the corner and see two boys my age. The bullies form school. I want to turn back the other way but they already saw and locked their gazes onto me.
I turn back and seeing someone else and I'm slammed onto the wall before I could react.

3rd person P.O.V
"Hey, where you going, Armin? Not taking your normal path home." The boy holding Armin to the wall snorted.
"I'm going home. What do you want?" The blonde replied. The two other boys came closer to him.
"You ain't getting rescued by that girl or her boyfriend this time." The boy with dirty blonde hair spat.
"Her name is Mikasa and why can't you just leave me alone? I have never once done anything to any of you." Armin said in an annoyed tone.
"Ooh, he's getting rather arsy." The third boy mocked, "we shouldn't let him speak back like that." He continued with a smirk.
Armin was in the middle of thinking of something to say when he was cut off by a kick in the ribs. He fell to his knees and braced himself as he was repeatedly kicked and punched. It hurt and he violently clawed at the ground wishing to get away and for it to stop. Why are they doing this? They've never done anything this bad before.
After about a minute each blow made Armin's body feel numb and he was losing any strength he possessed to get away. Please stop. Please...
They had hit him so hard they had split the skin in several places. All the time they were laughing at him and mocking him. It was all crescendoing into a blur of noise as he was preoccupied with getting away and putting up with the pain.
He felt a much harder hit on his head and then a liquid where it had been hit. This had nearly knocked him out and yet he lay still even though he was fully conscious.
"W-What did you do?!"
"I-I though we were— I-I didn't mean to!"
"You could've killed him!"
"I don't want to be arrested! What do we do?! D-do we hide the body?!"
Armin tried to talk but it just came out as a muffled murmur. Once again he had a swift kick to his already stinging ribs.
"We can't let him tell anyone or we'll go to prison anyway!!" Armin heard one of them say with great panic. He was scared now. They want to kill me!
After three more kicks, Armin felt nothing. He lifted his head up hesitantly. The boy was standing above him. Armin could tell something was off. And then the boy fell down. The blond squirmed to get the boy off him. He touched his head. It was wet. Blood.
Armin looked up seeing another figure standing in front of him. He couldn't see their features. But it was familiar.
"E—?!..." Armin was stopped from speaking to the person who had saved him by a weird smelling rag being placed over his mouth and nose. He felt tired and couldn't hold onto consciousness anymore. The blond's vision turned black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So first chapter, what do you think. Please comment your opinions if you wish to.