Chapter 2: the cage

Hey, anyone who watches supernatural, did this chapter title make you think Of Adam and how he is still in the cage?            ('-ω-')
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Armin P.O.V
I woke up somewhere dark. I remember some people attacking me and then everything going black. My head hurts and the rest of my body feels sore.
I was on the floor with a blanket and pillow. I peered up and saw my hands were cuffed together and my legs were tied as well.

It looked like... I was in a cage? Why was I in a cage?! This was making me nervous.
I tried to talk but something ball shaped on my mouth was stopping me. I moved my limbs, trying feebly to get free but I wasn't going anywhere. I started to panic and tears streamed down my cheeks.

I heard a door open then close quickly and saw someone there as I looked up. I couldn't really see any of their face but they were coming closer to me.
"Hey, sleepyhead." They said gently. Even though my head was still groggy and throbbing I quickly recognised the voice.
"Erren?" I say through the gag.
"Yeah, it's me, Armin. Are you okay? Did those guys hurt you? Do you want any water or food?" Eren asks. I see him more clearly now. His green eyes glistening in the small amount of light.
I nodded 'no' and pointed to the thing stopping me talking. Eren put his hand under my chin and unclipped the gag. "Wh-What happened, Eren? Where are we?" I ask as soon as I can speak. "Shh..." he places a hand on my cheek, "you're somewhere safe." He then puts his head through the bars and kisses me on the cheek.
Wait did he... did he just kiss me?
"Sorry, this has to go back on; I have to go." He says casually. I don't really take in what he says as I'm really confused as to why he's acting so calmly when I'm locked in a cage.

"E-Eren, what's happening?! Why am I in a cage?!" I ask desperate to get any answers.
"Because I don't want anyone else to take you away from me."
"Wh-What? Wait- no-!" I see him moving forward with the gag.
"Sorry, Armin, I have to go now. I'll be as quick as I can." He says.
"No! Eren-no-Du-nt- leA-Ve!" I manage to choke out before he forces the gag back in my mouth. He walks back up the stairs and light shines from behind the door. Clack! Eren's gone and I find myself sobbing lightly as thousands of questions race through my mind. Why is he doing this?! Has anyone noticed I'm gone? What if he wants to really torture or kill me? And why did he kiss me?