Chapter 5: Liar

Armin P.O.V
I wake up feeling something holding me. It's very comfortable. I'm not sure what it is but I don't really want to move. I cuddle up to the warm bundle next to me. Something starts stroking my hair and I open my eyes seeing Eren. I lurch away but he holds onto me.
He's still asleep. He looks kind of cute...wait why am I thinking that?... He's my best friend.

"Hey, you awake?" I hear him ask after a few minutes.
"Yes." I reply sleepily. I try to sit up but he pulls me back down snuggling me more.
"No...five more minutes..." Eren mumbled. I feel my face turn red. We ended up taking in late and getting up at 11.

I have an uneasy feeling while I'm getting up. When I'm getting changed, brushing my teeth and going to the bathroom feels like someone's watching me.
"Should we make breakfast?" Eren asks.
"Sure." I say. 

3rd P.O.V
"I have pancake mixture." Eren chimed.
"Okay, we can make that then."
They started making the pancakes.
"So, Eren when can I go home?" Armin asked.
Eren froze, standing over the draw the mixing spoon was in.
"...Don't you want to stay with me? I don't have anyone while my families away."
I thought the school said he was going with his family.
"I-it's just my family don't know I'm here... and I-I..." Armin was interrupted before he could finish.
"Armin, do you know why you're here?" Eren said eerily, still with  his back to Armin.
"You said it was because of my injuries."
"Yes. But I lied. You're going to be staying longer." Eren spoke with a cold eeriness.
"Huh? Why?" Armin questioned.
"Because I'm the only one who can love you and take care of you."
"...E-Eren?" He loves me?
"Why aren't you saying anything? Don't you like me back?"
"...I-I don't know, Eren." The blond said quietly. Did he like Eren?
"I did all of this for you!" He spat.
"Y-you did what?" Armin asked.
"You'll see, sweetheart. I'll be the only thing you need to think about." He answered creepily.
"I-I want to go back to my house, Eren." Armin tried to say assertively. He began to back away.

Eren P.O.V
I saw Armin backing away from me out of the corner of my eye.
"You can't go! I...I love you. Don't you love me?" I asked desperately.
"I-I dont know, Eren." He said quietly.
"Please, I'm the only one! If you leave me for them...I-I'll kill them!" I yelled snarling at him.
Armin looked scared, "E-Eren, please, let me go back. I won't be leaving you forever." He was still keeping his distance.
No! I-I can't let him leave!

"You're lying!!" I screamed.
I quickly grabbed a kitchen knife out the draw and spun round and grabbed Armin's wrist holding him to the kitchen counter. I grit my teeth as I see the look in his eyes.
THUNK!
I forced the knife all the way down and heard the knife hit the table. My eyes dulled as he screamed out and I watched the blood bubble  for a second then quickly spurt out. His free hand weakly clawed at mine to let go as I hold the knife down.
I held his shoulder making sure he was still. He wouldn't meet my gaze so I grabbed his cheeks. His face was red which only intensified his watery blue eyes.
"Listen, Armin, you can't go back. They don't love you like I do. They don't deserve you. And anyway, you're mine now. I've taken care for you for years, so you're mine." I hissed.
"L-let me go, Eren!" He blurted out desperately. In annoyance I held him with both my hands cupped around my face and dug my nails into one side. Blood oozed out as he screamed again. His wide, expressive eyes filled with more fear.
"Listen to me. You're not leaving here. You are mine." I repeated harshly.
He wasn't listening. I twisted the knife slightly in his hand. More blood squirted out and his whole body shook violently.
"YOU ARE NOT LEAVING HERE. GOT IT?" I said louder. He nodded frantically with puffy eyes and a hot face.
"P-please, g-get it out!" He pleaded. I cupped his non-injured cheek. I went down to his soft, plump lips. He was still breathing heavily but he quietened down a bit.
"Will you stay here with me?" I whispered his ear.
"E-Eren please!" He begged, sobbing heavily.
"Fine." I'm tired this attitude... He obviously needs more time to adjust.
I pulled the knife out of his hand. Blood was all over the counter table and had spilled onto on the floor. I guided Armin to the bathroom to wash his hand and dress the wounds.
"W-Why did you do this, Eren?.." he softly sobbed as I held him gently. I didn't say anything.
"I'll knock you out, okay, Armin. You won't feel anything bad anymore." I say.
"W-What? No don't!" I had put the 'sleepy stuff' on a cloth. So I quickly put it over his nose and mouth again. He quickly fell unconscious and I took care of his injuries, occasionally kissing his cold lips. After he was cleaned up I took him to my bed. I looked down at his small feminine body moving slightly form his soft and tender breathing.
I smile to myself. He'll adjust to it. This was just a little warning really. He shouldn't want to leave me and won't try escaping me after this. He'll be with me forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, do you like the story so far? Please comment if you would like me to bring out another chapter quickly. Thank you for reading 🙏 😊