Chapter 4: Sleepover

Armin P.O.V
Eren looked so happy when I said I would stay over. But I get the feeling he wouldn't have let me leave anyway.
After a while we started talking just about random stuff. It was fun. I was even starting to doubt all that weird stuff had happened. We finally decided it was time to go to bed now.
I started setting up a bed on the floor. Eren picks the sheets up and throws them across the room.
"Should I sleep in Mikasa's room?" I ask.
"No. You should sleep in my room. It's the most logical thing to do." He did have a point and this did feel more like a sleepover more than anything.
I start setting my bed up on the floor. Eren picks them up and throws them across the room.
"Eren, that's my bed tonight!" I complain.
"There isn't any room on the floor." He states.
"If you're suggesting we sleep in the same bed then there isn't any room there either."
"Just get in the bed, you'll actually get some sleep there." He says harshly placing my pillow next to his and then pointing for me to get into his bed.
I give in and quickly get into the bed and he lays down beside me.

Eren P.O.V
Armin's actually sleeping in the same bed as me! I can't believe it. We were sleeping back to back and I found it hard to resist hugging and kissing him. He looked so embarrassed when I lied down next to him. His cheeks were so red, it was so adorable!
I wait 10 minutes and then start to slowly tangle my arms around his smaller frame.
I really want to tell him how I feel soon. I won't be able to hold it in much longer.