50

Zya
Manhattan, New York
8:23 p.m.
The next day

"Man she really said that shit to me

"Man she really said that shit to me." I said shaking my head

"I'm sure she didn't mean it it Zya." Tyla said

"But I would've never said no shit like that to her."

"You have to understand that she's hurt Zya. The person she fell in love with is basically falling for somebody else. You and I both know she wouldn't say no shit like that too, it was out of anger."

I sighed "I guess man, this shit is stressing me out."

My phone buzzed, I grabbed it and seen it was text from Jasmine. She was responding to my text before.

"Jasmine?" Tyla asked

I nodded as I texted her back  "Yeah, she was telling me she was fine."

"How are y'all?"

I shrugged "Relationship wise, it's still the same but I'm there when it's dealing with the child. I took your advice, I can't be petty and not talk to her because that might be my child in her stomach."

She nodded "Look at you being all mature and stuff."

I chuckled "I gotta be but what about you?"

"What you mean?" She asked

"With you and ole dude, your ex"

She rolled her eyes "He's been trying to come back but I don't need him."

"That's good, he had his chance. You don't need him to try to fuck up again."

She chuckled "Your right."

"Im surprised." I said

"About?"

"That you'll still want to keep my around after I kissed you."

She shrugged "It was just a kiss plus i know were probably better as friends."

"Bestfriends." I corrected her

She playfully rolled her eyes "Who said we was bestfriends."

"Yo aggravating ass duh." I rolled my eyes

She punched me shoulder "I'm never aggravating."

I shrugged and laughed  "Whatever you say."

                               Dani
Manhattan, New York
9:57 p.m.

Even though Jonathan said to give it some time, which I did. It probably wasn't a lot but it was a few days. So I might have used a excuse to get my things from her place just to talk things out.

I got out of my car and walked up to her front door. I rung the door bell and waited for her to answer.

She opened the door and looked at me. She looked like she barely got any sleep and like she's just been crying a lot.

"Wassup?" She said

"Hey, I just came to get some of my stuff."

She opened the door and let me in. She walked behind me as I made my way upstairs to her room.

Once I made it in there i grabbed everything I left over here and put it in a bag before making my way downstairs.

I turned around and faced her "Can we talk?"

She looked away "I-it's probably best we don't."

"Please, baby I-"

"Andrea." She said, correcting me

"Please do don't do that, you can't do this. I do one stupid thing and you just want to forget everything we had and did together. I love you Andrea, don't throw everything away." I said

"Dani I'm not doing anything, you did this to us. You caused all of this shit."

"I know I messed up but don't we all do shit we wished we didn't, Andrea?"

"Dani i trusted you, I put my all into you and this relationship. For you to even say you kissed that nigga hurt me. All I wanted was somebody who wasn't going to do me dirty, and who was going to love me for me. You was that person but now I feel like I wasn't enough for you. I didn't have sex in almost three years, believe it or not but that shit was special too me Dani. I could've fucked any bitch that came my way but I didn't because I just wanted you. I wanted you to make love with, to have kids with, to marry, and spend the rest of my life with. A nigga come in the picture and basically swept you away from me and you start catching feelings for him again. It feel like a slap in the face man." She said

By this times i was bawling my eyes out.

"P-please don't give up on us Andrea. I love you so much baby, you don't even understand. I know what I did was wrong but I promise you I won't do it again." I said

I grabbed my phone out my back pocket "L-look he's been calling and texting every since and I haven't answered. No matter what feelings I have for him, I just want you."

She didn't say anything, she just stared at me. That only made me cry harder.

She sighed "Dani I don't know what to do."

"P-please just think about giving us another chance." I said before getting up, grabbing my things, and leaving

Andrea
Manhattan, New York
10:10 p.m.

As she left out the door, everything started hitting me again. I slid against the wall as I began to cry. I put my arm over my eyes as I cried.

This shit was hurting me so bad man, it's like a little of me wanted to take her back but the rest was saying move the fuck on from her.

I wiped my eyes even they started to hurt a little from all the crying I've been doing these last few days.

A knock on my door got my attention making me get up. I walked towards the door and opened it.

Bro not again.

—————————————————————
Any thoughts on this chapter?

Should Dani and Andrea get back together?

Was Dani wrong?

Who's at the door?

Vote, Comment, Share

Love you guys 🖤.