56

Jasmine
Manhattan, New York
9:23 p.m.
A few weeks later

"Dude this my last time bringing ice cream over here. You ain't craving shit that much." Zya said

"Girl shut up and give it here." She yanked it here

She squinted her eyes at me "You lucky you pregnant girl."

"Whatever. You don't be having nothing else to do?"

"What you mean." She sat down

I shrugged "Usually you be with Andrea or Dave, wassup with y'all."

"Well Dave a dad now so most of his time at the moment is going toward his child."

"What about Andrea?"

She rolled her eyes "Fuck her."

"What happened now?"

"I guess since Dani don't wanna take her back she decided to go off on me."

"I mean she is hurt Zya."

She shook her head "Nah, she knew what she said was hurtful. I would've never said nothing like that too her."

"How long ago was this?"

"Like two or three weeks ago."

"Well you should speak with her especially since it seem like her and Dani might not get back together."

She raised a eyebrow "What you mean?"

"She still hurt about Dani catching feelings for herb and She told Dani that she fucked April."

Zya eyes widened "Oh hell nah, she fucked April ass?"

I nodded "You should talk to her, you never know what might be going through her head."

She shook her head "I know Andrea, she's good. She just wants attention right now."

I sighed "Okay."

                                   Tyla
Manhattan, New York
10:02 p.m.

I closed out me and Zya messages. I was trying to go somewhere or do something since I was bored and ain't have shit to do. And I can't go by Alicia keys since he's babysitting my niece so I decided to go hy Andrea dumbass.

I knocked on the door but this nigga wouldn't answer. I looked under the mat like a white person and of course her wanna be Bougie ass had one under there.

I unlocked the door and walked inside. It was quiet as hell and dark. I turned some light on then went to the kitchen. I grabbed a Gatorade and some chips, she wouldn't mind anyways.

I walked up the stairs "Andrea, I took yo shit just to let you know."

I made it to her room door and opened it. She was laying down, sleeping in bed.

"Girl I came over to bother your ugly ass and you already sleep." I walked up to the bed

"Andrea." I slapped her face

She wouldn't move

"Come on Andrea stop playing." I said and twisted my lips

I looked down and seen a opened pill bottle on the floor. I sat the stuff in my hand down and turned her body over. I honestly didn't know the procedure for things like this but I had to do something.

I flipped her body over and tapped her back as hard as I could eventually the pills she took came up as throw up and was all on the floor.

I held her body against me so she wouldn't fall off the bed.

She started crying "I-I'm s-sorry."

"I know."

"I-I d-didn't k-."

I cut her off as she cried in my chest.

I rubbed her back "Just breath Andrea, just breath."

-
12:00 a.m.

"How she looking?" I said as I paced back and forth

The paramedic looked at me as she finished checking Andrea breathing.

"Well everything seem alright, whatever you took you shouldn't take again. Thirty more minutes or to a hour you probably wouldn't be alive right now."

I looked at Andrea as she looked down

"I suggests you stay for a few days and watch over her." She said

I nodded "I will, thank you so much."

She nodded "Your welcome." She said before leaving out the door

I turned my head towards Andrea "What the fuck is wrong with you girl?!"

She stayed quiet

"Right now isn't the time to be quiet like a mouse and shit. You could've died, you want to die?"

"I don't know." She said

"You don't know?"

She sighed "Tyla look at my fucking life. I'm twenty seven, I shouldn't be going through all this shit. I should be living my life and being happy, instead my grandma is gone, i was damn near on my death bed almost two months ago because of some crazy ass nigga, Zya is pissed off at me and probably won't ever talk to me again, I went off Dani about cheating and catching feelings but ended up having sex with April. Everything is going wrong, I should be at least with a kid now or engaged."

"Andrea everyt-."

"Don't say that shit. Everybody always say everything is going to be good or alright but that shit is all lies."

"Andrea everything will be though. Just because things is where you want them do doesn't mean things isn't going to eventually get right."

She looked around

"You love Zya right? You love Dani right? Do you love your family?"

She nodded "You know I do."

"Well you not showing it by taking those pill with liquor."

"That's the only thing that's helping me out with all the drama going on."

I shook my head "Well you need to stop bro, you could've died. Zya might be mad at you but I know her and I know that would fuck her up knowing that you overdosed on some pills."

She cried softly

"Look at me and tell me you won't do it again."

Her head stayed down

"Andrea! Look at me and tell me you won't do it again. If not for me then just do it for your abuela, you think she would want this?"

She shook head "Nah man."

"You done?"

She nodded "I'm done. But I can't do this by myself. I need some counseling. I wanna do better, T. I wanna be a better sister, girlfriend, and parent someday."

I nodded "Alright, I'll help you out. I love you, your like my bro. I don't want to see nothing bad happen to you."

She stood up and I gave her a hug.

—————————————————————
I got y'all, I swear I do😭. Just stay with me.

Vote, Comment, Share

Love you guys🖤.