55

Dani
The same night

                               Dani The same night

"You like it?" I asked nervously

She picked up the necklace of her grandma's face on it. I been got this necklace for her way when was together and on good terms, I just waited until her birthday to give it to her. I was debating with myself whether or not I should give it to her but I just thought she would want it.

She wiped the tears coming down her face "Man I love this. Thank ya, i really appreciate this."

I bit my lip nervously as it become quiet in the room.

"Andrea I'm sorry." I said

She shrugged "It's cool."

"No it's not, I didn't mean it."

She sat the box down on the dresser "I'm getting tired so you should go."

I grabbed her arm "Why you doing this?"

"Because Dani. What you want me to do?"

"For things go back to how they was, this little break is killing me. You know I would never hurt you so why not just go back to being me and you."

She sighed "Because I don't trust you. You could sit right here and tell me how much you want things to go back but could leave my crib right now and go see him."

"Andrea I would never do that, I don't even want him."

"Oh yeah? You said that the last time you was here and a few days later I went to ya crib to forgive you and he was there with his shirt off. What you expect me to think?"

"We didn't even do anything Andrea."

She shook her head "You claim you don't want him and that you love me-."

"Because I do love you."

"No, if you loved me you would've said something before any of this even started. If you wanted me back, you wouldn't have this dumbass nigga at yo house when I was coming back to tell you how much I love you and needed you back."

"A-Andrea I didn't kno-."

"Whatever Dani, ion even care about none of this no more."

"You don't care?"

"You heard me huh?" 

She turned around but I grabbed her arm again making her face me.