60

(A/N: oh wow this my 60th chapter. I didn't expect to go this far with this book but I'm happy I did. I hate to say it but a few more chapters then I will finished with this book. I want to thank y'all for all the love. -alayah🖤)

Andrea
9:10 p.m.

"H-huh?" She asked

"H-huh?" She asked

It looked like she couldn't take in what I just said. I mean it had been a year and she probably thought I lost my love with her but i never did and it never will.

"Earlier you said you love me and I didn't say it back. I don't know why I didn't say it because i do love you Dani. Last year was probably a good year for but also a bad one. I lost someone that special to me, I wasn't in a healthy relationship, I almost died and i just wasn't in the right place. Even though I went through things that don't mean I regret meeting you. In a short amount of time, you made me fall for you."

I walked over by her

"I don't want to do this anymore. I don't want us being mad when we both know we be missing the hell out of each other. I want to do this again, me and you."

She had tears rolling down her face as she tried to get wipe them. I moved her hands and wiped them for her.

"Come on baby, you too beautiful for these tears. I've been causing them a lot today and ion like that." I said before kissing all over her face as she closed her eyes

Once I stopped her eyes followed down to my lips as I stared back at hers. We looked up and caught strong eye contact making my knees get weak. It's crazy how she's the only female that makes me feels this way.

Slowing sliding my hands up on her sides she leaned in connecting our lips together into a strong passionate kiss. I immediately felt my electricity up in my body as our tongues fought for dominance. She moans into the kiss before I grabbed her legs and wrapped them around my waist.

I held her as I walked all the way upstairs to her room. Once we made it I laid her on her back on the bed as I was on top of her. She pull me closer and wraps her arms around my neck and legs were still around my torso. I pulled back from the kiss and kiss down her lips all the way down to her neck.

"You so damn beautiful." I spoke softly

She squirm as I began to softly suck.

"I could make love to you baby?" I mumbled against her neck

She nod her head

"I need words baby." I said

"Y-yes you c-could." She said barely over a whisper

I pulled the bottom of her shirt before pulling it over her head and letting fall on the floor. Making my way to her back I unhooked her bra with one hand and slid it off, throwing it on the floor right where her shirt was. I brought my lips back up her neck as I placed soft kisses.