3rd pov
-------------
(22-1-2020, 16:55 PM)

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE NORMAL? WHY ARE YOU SO DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DO WHAT NORMAL PEOPLE DO? UGHHH, YOU'RE SO FUCKING ANNOYING! YOU'RE A FUCKING EMBARRASMENT. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN YOU IN WHEN YOUR PARENTS DIED"

His uncle yelled while constantly hitting him. Taehyun had enough, so he quickly got up and ran to his room and slammed the door shut. Fortunately, his uncle didn't follow him nor did he yelled anymore. His uncle probably got drunk or some shit cause Taehyun could smell the alcohol in his uncle's breath when he was shouting.

Taehyun was different and not in the good way. Some might think, "what the fuck is wrong with him?" "Is he a robot?" "He's weird but hot at the same time". This was because he had no expressions. He always kept a straight face. He doesn't laugh, smile, frown. Heck, he doesn't even cry. He hasn't felt any emotions ever since his parents died.

He has an older brother, Kim Taehyung (let's pretend that Taehyun's surname is Kim) who had moved out with his fiancé, Park Jimin. Taehyung could've taken Taehyun in but he was too late as his uncle took Taehyun in first and if Taehyun tried running away, his uncle would call the police to find him. Within 1 month, Taehyun concluded that his uncle only took him in for his own use which is to beat the shit out of Taehyun. Taehyun was under a 2 year contract where he needs to live with his uncle for 2 years. In 2 years, he would be of legal age to be free from that monster. Which means that in 2 weeks time, he would be of legal age.

He couldn't handle the pain that he stopped feeling emotions. He didn't know what being happy,sad,excited,scared or even love was anymore.

Little did he know that when he meets his soulmate later on, he will finally be able to feel all sorts of emotions once again.

Anyways, Taehyun locked his door and threw himself on his humongous bed. He was exhausted. He was hurt, but he couldn't cry or do anything about it. He tried covering up the scars on his arms and his back made by his uncle with make up but it didn't help. Which is why he wears an oversized sweater to school everyday.

He lied on his bed and tried going to sleep. It was almost 7 PM and he had school tomorrow. He looked at the ceiling blankly for 2 hours and yet, he still couldn't sleep. So he decided to text Huening Kai. (I'll just use Hyuka cause it's cuter and shorter)

He didn't want to disturb Hyuka since he knew that Hyuka would be asleep by now but he was really hurt and lonely... So he decided to text Hyuka anyways.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Taehyun p.o.v)

Me:
Hyuka, can I come over? My uncle hit me again and it hurts but again, no emotions are being shown...
21:02 PM, Seen

Hyuka 🐬:
Oh no! Of course! I'll pick you up ok? You can come out of your window when I text you again ok? I'll be there in 5 minutes! Get your school stuff ready too...
21:03 PM, Seen

Me:
Thanks Hyuka, and sorry for all the
trouble! See you soon I guess...
21:03 PM, Seen

Hyuka 🐬:
Hang in there buddy, I'll be
there soon. Make sure you're safe!
21:04 PM, Seen
-----------------------------------------------------------
(21-1-2020, 21:19 PM) (Taehyun's pov)

After waiting for 15 minutes, Hyuka texted me saying that he was already outside my house waiting for me... Yes, he already has a car. He's 17 years old. In Korea, when you are 16 years old, you are already permitted to take the driving test. (Fact)

I took my things and hurried out my room window. Luckily, my room was on the first floor. I quickly rushed to his car and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and we stayed in that position for a while. I then pulled out of the hug and hurried into the car scared that my uncle might see me.

Hyuka drove us back to his house and we went into his room to get ready to go to sleep since tomorrow was a school day. Taehyun always had spare uniform for school at Hyuka house.

----------------

Welcome to my shitty book! Yes, I am a Taegyu shipper and sorry for the short paragraph! It will only get longer from here on! I hope... lol

(4/3/2020) HAPPY 1 YEAR WITH TXT! 🎂🍰

Socials:
Instagram: @pwarketh.sung / @jisungsung.co
Twitter: _r33z_4ry3l
Youtube: Reez Aryel
*If you follow me on my social media, dm me that you found it through this so that I can follow you back!*
---------------

*Posting will be inconsistent*