(06/02/2020)
Beomgyu pov:
-----------------------------------------------------------
"yah! Choi Beomgyu, wake up already! it's 7:20 am and you have school! QUICK! it's your first day in your new school! i have to go to work already!" my brother, Lee Taeyong screamed at me!

yes, we have different sir names. my parents adopted Taeyong when i was 1 year old. Taeyong is 6 years older than me but he allows me to call him by his name because we've been there for each other ever since we were young...

right now, i'm currently living with him and his fiancé, Jung Jaehyun... they've been together for almost 7 years now and they've been fiancé's for about 2 years now.

my parents... how about we don't talk about them...

anyways, it's currently 7:20 am and i'm panicking cause first of all, i'm going to a new school... secondly, i don't know how to go to school so my brother will have to send me to school in his car and lastly, i'll be late if i don't get ready for school now so imma yeet myself into the washroom and shower.

20 minutes later...

after showering, i checked the time again and i've been in the washroom for 20 minutes... no big deal... WAIT WHAT? 20 MINUTES? WELL FUCK, I BETTER HURRY IF I WANNA REACH SCHOOL IN TIME...

after changing, i hurried downstairs and got my bag, wore my shoes and luckily got a piece of toast and then Taeyong yeeted me into his car and we drove off...

"well, that's a nice way to start of my first day of school..." i said aloud sarcastically. Taeyong just sat there laughing to himself...

"alright, we're here! don't be a bitch in school and cause so much trouble alright? i'll be at home with Jaehyun so don't disturb us and our private time with your stupidity." Taeyong warned. all i could do was be disgusted with what their "private" time was...

soon, i found myself at the general office after walking around aimlessly. i took a deep breath and slowly walked in. "good morning sir, my name is choi beomgyu and i'm the transferee from hanlim multi-arts school. i'm here to collect my schedule for the term." i said hesitantly because i was shookthe by the beauty that this teacher has. like, damn bro, share some of that beauty with me. don't be shy, give me more.

"here ya go, also, the name's Mr Nakamoto, but you can call me Mr Yuta. i'm from Japan" the handsome sir said with a soft smile plastered on his face.

"a-ah arigato gozaimaz" i stuttered

"oh, you know Japanese?" Mr Yuta asked me looking amused

"a-ani, just a bit" i stuttered... again. gosh, why do i stutter that much?

"ahh, gwaenchanha, you're gonna be late for your first class. i'll see you around alright? also, here's a map of the school. your first class is music. the music room is on the third floor beside the computer lab which is beside the boyz (see what i did there?) toilet. go get going now! bye" Mr Yuta explained and his smile still doesn't drop.

i waved Mr Yuta goodbye and went out of the general office. i walked up the stairs to the third level but i was confused as the school was so big that i didn't know where to go then. i looked around confused and started walking.

people noticed my presence and i swear i could hear them saying things like "he's mine", "he's so hot" from many girls and a few boys and the boys were saying things like "what a faggot", "i'm better than him right babe? babe? stOp sTArInG aT hiM" and "watch me google how to be him later"... all i could do was chuckle a little. i then continued walking for what seemed like hours, i finally found the music room. i walked into the classroom and all of them were staring at me

"ah, right, class. we have a new student with us today. he transferred from hanlim multi-arts school and he'll be with us until graduation. my name is Mr Zhong and i'll be your music teacher for the rest of the year. please introduce yourself to the class" Mr Zhong said as he placed me in front of the class to introduce myself.

"uh... hi... my name is Choi Beomgyu and i transferred from hanlim multi-arts school. please treat me well and hopefully we can work together this year!" i introduced.

"alright then, have a seat beside Kang Taehyun, Taehyun, raise your hands" Mr Zhong mentioned.

my eyes looked over the class to see a boy with his hands up. i walked over to him and sat down beside him.

"hi, i'm Kang Taehyun" Taehyun introduced.

"hi, i'm-" "Choi Beomgyu, i know. i listen in class. " Taehyun cut me off. was he always this cold? why is he so expressionless? this guy is interesting...

"alright class, for this term you will be having a project. the project will be a duet. you guys will have 8 months to prepare this. you guys will be performing this at your year-end party which will be held in october. the theme will be a surprise. i will tell you once you guys have your partners. now, go and choose" Mr Zhong explained

everyone was running around looking for a partner except for me and Taehyun. i'm guessing that we both don't have partners...

after 2 minutes, Mr Zhong spoke up again "alright, does everyone have a partner?" everyone replied with a yes but i replied with a no. everyone turned to me and Mr Zhong said "oh- do you not have a part-" "yes, he does have a partner and it's me." i heard someone say. i turned to look and see who it was and it was surpisingly Taehyun...

"alright. i won't tell you the topic just yet. we still have to cover the skill we learnt last week" Mr Zhong said

"why didn't you just asked me to be your partner earlier? i embarrased myself..." i whispered to Taehyun.

"you'll find out later why i didn't choose you earlier" Taehyun whispered back

"i'm too shy to tell you the reason" Taehyun thought to himself...

-----------------------------------------------------------
why is Taehyun shy to tell Beomgyu the reason? hint hint, it's because of the topic...
be sure to come back every wednesday night for an update!

Socials:
Instagram: pwarketh.sung / jisungsung.co
Twitter: _r33z_4ry3l
Youtube: Reez Aryel
-----------------------------------------------------------