Taehyun pov:
--------------------
(05/02/2020)

After running off from the cafeteria, i took my things out of my locker and rushed out of school. i was confused, scared and angry inside while i looked normal outside

I promised myself that i won't fall in love with anyone ever since that happened cause i'll eventually lose everyone i love like how i lost my parents.

I thought of going home but then i realised that it would be a bad choice as my uncle will probably beat me up and if i went back to Hyuka's house, it would be more worse cause it'll make me think more about him.

Instead, i called my older brother, Taehyung hyung, to ask him if he could pick me up from school.

----------

Taehyung:
Hey Taehyun! everything alright? you should be in school. so why are you calling?

Taehyun:
Hey hyung! I need you to pick me up! my mind's a mess right now and i really need you right now.

Taehyung:
Sorry Taehyun, Jimin and i are still at work and we won't get off for another hour! will you be able to wait for us?

Taehyun:
Yes hyung! i'll wait for you! i'll just take a rest at Crown café first! Call me back when you're done?

Taehyung:
I will! I need to go now! Later, please explain to me what happened!

-----------

I walked towards Crown café and i entered sitting down at the furthest table from the door. I took a seat and a waiter came up to me to get my order.

'Oh, right. I was supposed to go out with Hyuka today! it's my birthday.... aishhh, i'll just text him saying i won't be able to make it.' I thought

------------------------

Taehyun:
hey hyuka! sorry, i won't be able to make it today. i know you really want to celebrate my birthday but my mind's currently a mess right now, so i'm out of school. you're probably worried about me even though you shouldn't be. sorry again. also, i'll be with Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung, so don't be alarmed if you don't find me at your house.
Sent : 12:57 PM

Hyuka:
oh... do you want me to come over? i can cook food for you.
Sent: 12:57 PM

Taehyun:
no, it's fine. i just need to get some rest. you should just concentrate in class. i'll most likely be staying at Taehyung's house for a while and then i'll look for a apartment since it's been 2 years since i've lived with that monster. i have sufficient money to buy at least a 2 room apartment.
Sent: 12:59 PM

Hyuka:
oh, Taehyun. if you need anything like extra money or whatever, just look for me ok? i'll be willing to help.
Sent: 13:00 PM
Seen✅

---------------------

I quietly put my phone down and my eyes start to water... 'what have i done to deserve this??' I thought to myself... I started crying softly to myself. I wanted to leave this world to be with my parents but i know that that is not what my parents wanted....

"Hey, you alright?? why are you crying?" Someone asked panicking. I looked up to see the male waiter with my order. I looked down to his name tag which says 'Jeon Jungkook'. He looked a little bit older then me but he looks ethereal.