RESULTS- ROMANCE 2nd SET

WINNERS:-

FIRST PLACE 🥇🏆

Art of seduction - GayatriRamchandran

(89/100 marks)

1. The description (7/10 marks)

Commentary: The description is interesting, but not very alluring. No grammar mistakes. However, it's well put together so i'm not going to judge it very harshly.

2. Cover and Title (15/15 marks)

Commentary: The cover is amazing! It's very interesting and it makes you want to read the book. As for the title, that too corresponds well with the story.

3. First chapter (20/20 marks)

First chapter is great! no mistakes whatsoever. It does have mature language but that isn't a reason to give less points, since it is mentioned in the author's note at the start.

4. Storyline (22/25 marks)

Commentary: The storyline is perfect. It doesn't have any flaws up to where i read. However it's not very unique, there are stories with the same type of plot, that's why I'm taking out three points.

5. Grammar (19/20 marks)

Commentary: The story barely has any grammar mistakes, however I have to take out some marks because it did have them.

6. Characters (7/10 marks)

Commentary: The characters are great, i just feel that they are not very well described in some instances, however the main protagonist is very well described so again i'm not going to be very harsh.

SECOND WINNER🥈🏆

The coldest summer - Geegervy

(87/100 marks)

1. The description (8/10 marks)

Commentary: The description itself is alluring and interesting, no grammar mistakes, it's a little short but gives enough information for the reader.

2. Cover and Title (15/15 marks)

Commentary: The cover is eye-catching and, the name goes perfectly with the story.

3. First chapter (14/20 marks)

Commentary: The first chapter is amazing, very interesting, I spotted a couple mistakes but I'm only going to take away two points for them. Amazing author, very considerate and talkative. The content itself is very interesting.

4. Storyline (23/25 marks)

Commentary: The storyline is amazing, i've been enticed to it since I started reading. Although, it's a little too much for first time readers the storyline is very well put together.

5. Grammar (17/20 marks)

Commentary: The grammar is very good. There are a few mistakes in the starting chapters. And a few as you go on, but otherwise it's good.

6. Characters (10/10 marks)

Commentary: The characters are very interesting and well described. The character of Kira ( the main protagonist ) is amazing, i love the way she acts and thinks. This is why I'm giving full marks on characters.

THIRD WINNER 🥉🏆

Lady in his dream - LaurieBeth5