Chapter 10 "stop smiling it makes my heart flutter"

Roseanne POV 

After I got out of her office because of her incident with Taehyung. I just sat down on a chair and wait. 

A couple minutes later, Taehyung finally comes out of her office and smirks and fix his clothes. I rolled my eyes and went into her office. 

I actually knock this time and went in. I walked to my desk and didn't look at Lisa once. I can feel her staring at me. 

"Sorry you had to see that" she said "It's fine, couples are supposed to kiss" I said "I thought I was picking you up? How did you get here so early?" She said "Silly, I have a car and it's fix" I said 

"I have a meeting and I won't come back until 8:00pm so, can you just take care of my office while I'm gone" Lisa said and I just nodded  I heard her sigh and I looked up and a giggled escape my mouth. 

"What are you laughing at now?" She said looking at me "Y-Your tie is....different" I smiled. She looks down and went to her mirror. I see her struggling trying to fix it. 

I stood up and walked towards her. She turns to me with no expression on her face "Can I?" I said and she nodded.

I took a step closer to her and I tippy toes to wrapped my arms around her neck. I undo her tie and fixed it. I felt her staring at me so I looked up at her. Then, I felt her arms wrapping around my waist. I quickly finished her tie and got out of her grip.

I heard her sigh then she walked away  It's been a couple of hours since Lisa left and I was honestly bored. I decided to walk around the building to explore. 

I was walking around until I saw Lisa in her meeting. She looks bored so I decided to cheer her up a bit. 

I waved at her to noticed me. Good thing everyone else is facing back. 

Lisa noticed me and I smiled and jumped like a little kid. She smiled and so did I

Mission accomplished 

I then walked away and I saw her frown.

It was 8:00pm and it was raining hard. I stood under a shade wondering how am I going to get my car without getting wet. 

I felt someone next to me and I turned to right and saw Lisa with an umbrella. She holds the umbrella under me and went closer to me. 

I look up to her and smiled

Lisa POV 

Roseanne was smiling, her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars or the sunset 

"Stop smiling, it makes my heart flutter" I whispered 

We looked into each other eyes 

"LISA!" A voice said interrupting us 

We looked in front of us and saw Taehyung running towards us. He immediately grabbed my waist and I stood there awkwardly. 

"Hey babe, thought I was going to drive you to my place and have some fun" Taehyung said and I immediately saw Roseanne left.

She walked to her car.  I saw her going inside her car and I sigh. 

"Babe let's go" Taehyung said and I nodded.

I saw Roseanne driving pass us and I hid the umbrella that I brought for her.

I hid the umbrella behind my back so Taehyung won't see it, but I guess it was too late  "Awww thanks for the umbrella babe" He said then grabbed it out of my hand.