Hopeful

Hi! Thank you for clicking in this story, its my first one. Please vote and comment! :P

  Damian was having that same nightmare. It was always that same nightmare. He's  Robin, he's the son of Batman, he couldn't been scared . But he was soo scared of loosing his best friend Jon .

  _No , please no . - he mumbled .

  _ No !!! - Damian woke up sweating and crying - Oh it was just that stupid bad dream - Damian said while looking around his room .
  Then, Pennyworth the cat, got in the bed and layed down at his side. It was incredible how that animal could know exactlly when he was needed.

  _TT - Damian pronounced petting his cat .

  He was having that felling that he was not good enough for beeing Jon' s friend . That Jon will see Damian' s rudeness with him and then leave him. Jon was soo pure, inocent and soo perfect . Damian was in love with his younger friend but he knew that Jon probably didn't fell that same way. And worst , what if his dad didnt  support ?! Damian was Batman only true blood son, he has to be good enough .

  " Why cant things be easier? " - Damian thought sadly .

  He hated to admit it but he really needed a hug in that moment but the only person that could do Damian fell better with a simple hug was ... Jon. He's touch was soo warm and soft that made Damian fell safe.

" God damn it  - he thought  himself - I cant spend 10 seconds without thinking about him ? " after thinking that he went back to sleep .

   * While that on the Kent' s house *

  Jon was looking trough the window only thinking about his fellings . Everybody else in the house was  already sleeping but Jon was awke . He didnt wanted to go to sleep because he would have that same felling again. He was having that felling since he met Damian some  years ago. Damian was cold , strong , brave , cute, smart, lovely, beautiful and maked everything look better and safe. Jon was safe with Damian .

Everytime Superboy thought about his fight partner he increasingly thought that he had no chances with him. Jon think that probably Damian would never see him that way and probably is better to give up. Is better than arruin their friendship.

  Jon loked trought the opened window . His eyes were getting lost, the moon was soo beatiful that night and he never has seen that amount of stars on Metropolis. Each ones of the buildings were covered with the moonlight . It was all soo nice to see.

  But then the moonlight reached Jon's face, making his face looked bright. The stars shining and the moonlight covering his face made him happy and hopeful. It was almost like the world was trying to give a chance to Jon and show him that even the darker night has stars. Jon never felt happier, he was soo happy that he started to cry and chuckle  at the same time .

" Stop crying Crybaby you're already 16, Kent " - Jon thought that this was something that Damian would say to him .

Jon chuckled even more but still not to loud to anyone to hear . Then he wipped out the tears and went to sleep .
   _ Maybe I can actually have a chance - He said  smiling before finally falling asleep.