My friend

Jon's Pov

Holly Molly!! I cant belive that I'm going to the cinema with Dami! And the best part, he seem a little bit happy too . I cant understand what this villains squad is going to do in the Batcave, But who cares?! Its the closer thing to a date!
God, calm down Jon. You need to concentrate . First you have to know what type of film you and Dami are going to watch.

  Comming out of my thoughts I heard a door oppeaning . We were entering in Dami's room. Shit... He'll probably descount all his angry on me. Lucky me...

  _Dami...an - I said breaking the ice in his room - What type of film do you wanna watch?
  _ What type of film do you think I wanna watch with you, Jon?- he said for my surprise really calm.

  _ Umm... let me see... Well, you probably'll not laugh at a comedy, we will criticize History, action or Sci-fi films ,So we only got scary movies.- I knew that there were still romatic movies to watch, but that is only for couples, and unfortunatly Dami and I are not a couple.- But I dont know if I want...
  _ Stop being such a Crybaby Kent, you're already 16 - he said cutting me - But I have to say that you really know me well.
  _ That's what friends do -I said smilling.
  _ We are not friends - he told me letting me upset. How could I be so dumb, he will never even think I am his friend. He put his hand on my shoulder.- We're Best friends .
  _ Forever? - I said with bright eyes .

  _ Forever- he said hugging me .

  _ Ok that's enough- he told me making me stoping squeezing him.- Let's go we have a horror film to watch .
Damian's Pov

  What I said just made him smile shinnier. Damn... he was just soo cute when he smile, if someone ever make him loose that happy smile, trust me I'll take my Katanna and someone is going to get hurt.
   While I was buying the tickets online on my phone I saw him sitting on the floor  petting Titus. I thought he couldnt be cuttier  well, I was wrong.
_ Stand up. - I ordenneded. And he got up - Someone really need to see you again , he really missed you. Just follow me, we still have some time before the movie.
   He's eyes shone soo bright that was almost like an ocean, a beatiful ocean. I was drowning in this ocean. Oh shit I am definatly in love with him.

  No one's Pov

  Damian took Jon's hand and guided him until they stop in a place in the garden where looked like giant barn type. It was soo big a giant could live there or maybe a monster.
  The Robin in normal mundanne clothes oppened the door and Jon almoust shouted in happiness.

  _Goliath!!!- he said in a pretty cute  voice , that made Dami smile.- Holly crap you're soo much bigger now friend!
  The creature looked at Jon happy. Jon started to give him cuddles what made the creature even happier. It was one of Damian's pet. A big red demon creature.
  _ Look Dami he remenbers me !! - Jon said excited and then he  starded to talk to the beast - Who's the big boy?! You're the big boy!
  _ Ok now lets go or you'll made him spoiled . Bye Goliath - The boy said to his friend.
  _  Goliath , stop growing or you wont have anywhere else to stay ! Ok now your dad and I are going to the movie theathers .- what Jon said just maked Damian looked embaraced . When Jon realised he responded- I'm sorry that was ankward. I didnt mean ...
  _ Its okay Johny Boy, but Goliath is my friend. Only my friend. Now lets finnaly go to the freaking cinema. I already have a car so I'll take us there .

And then Damian took them to the cinema . Jon has never been in a car that was that expensive.