Memory Lane or Memory Hell

Mary's POV
We got back to Hades and Persephone's house to spend some time there.

Mary's POVWe got back to Hades and Persephone's house to spend some time there

We walked in. "Hey Mae back so soon?" Hades said looking at us. "Yeah we are taking a bit of a break." I said. "Well good all of you need it." Persephone said. "I'm gonna take a shower." I said. "Okay." They said I took off my clothes and an anti-possession necklace and washed my hair and felt at relaxation I was humming Highway To Hell. I finished and got dressed in white ripped jeans, a New York sweater, and white Adidas, I did my hair in low pigtails. I walked downstairs into the living room.

 I sat down next to Hades and he read the paper

I sat down next to Hades and he read the paper. "Looking for a case?" I asked. "Yeah." He said kissing me on the head lightly. Sam and Dean were looking around and saw a picture of a dark what looked like a throne room. "Hades where is this place?" Dean asked. "The throne room in hell." Hades said. "Why do you keep a picture of that in the house?" Kara asked. "To remember what we rule, we now only visit for a week once a year making sure every demon in obeying the laws and don't break any." Persephone said. "What are those?" Ricky asked. "1. No possessing kids, 2. Make sure all deals fallow through, 3. No intentionally trying to make sure Lucifer is freed, and 4. No starting a war against heaven." Hades listed off. "So I should stop trying to free Dean from his deal?" Sam asked. "You can try honey but the two demons who are to hold the contract are more scary then me when someone hurts someone I care about." Persephone said. "Did that cause you to kill an angel?" I asked. "Yes Daniel he tried to kill Hades." Persephone said. "So angels do exist?" Dean asked. "Yes but they aren't allowed on earth." Hades said. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw two police officers. "Hi little girl is Hades Theodoropoulos here?" A lady asked with cropped black hair. "He is. Pa!" I said. He came in. "Hey Jody and Carol what are you two doing here?" He asked. "There is a dead body and locals say you knew the man." The one with cropped black hair said. "Ah yes we actually have the lawyers here." Persephone said coming in. They let Jody and Carol in. "Hi I'm Mary." I said. "Caroline Mills."  Caroline said. "You look to young to be a kid." I said. "Take your child to work day. My dad didn't want me to come but I convinced him to let me." Caroline said. I nodded. Ricky came in. "Sup I'm Ricky Harvelle." Ricky said. "Oh is your mom the lady living with Mr. Singer?" Caroline asked. "Yeah but I'm mostly on the road with my friends." Ricky said. "So a hobo?" Caroline asked. "Yes." Ricky said smirking. I laughed at that. "Come on Mae." Ricky said. Caroline, Ricky, and I walked into the living room and Jody had a hard time believing Sam, Dean, and Kara we're lawyers. "We are it was our day off when we got called in."  Kara lied. Jody sighed. "I don't have time for this Hades did you know this person?" Jody asked showing us a picture of a person with their eyes burned out of their body. "Yes we do can we go take a look?" Persephone asked. "Sure." Jody said. We walked out but Dean pulled Ricky and I back. "I need your guys help getting Kara back." Dean said. "You're gonna die soon so no." Ricky said. "I'm not getting involved with that shit again." I said going and getting in Hades car we drive to the crime scene where the body was. I was about to go under the tape. "Sorry no kids allowed." An Officer said. "She's ours Gerald." Hades said. "Go right ahead Miss. Theodoropoulos." The Officer said. We walked to the body and Persephone pulled it back. "A demon." She whispered. "No demon we know can do that." Sam said. "You guys have only delt with the black eyed and one yellowed eyed one." Hades said. "There are others?" Kara asked. "Yes the red eyes and white eyes." Persephone said. "There's a demon eye spectrum?" Dean asked. "Yes." Hades said. "So the eyes tell you how powerful it is?" Ricky asked. "Yes why do you think we have it. White eyes are powerful and can do that to a human, yellow eyes are  the princes of hell, red eyes are the high crossroads or the knights of hell, and black eyes are the normal crossroad and just regular demons you've all delt with." Persephone said. "Okay so now we have white eyes to deal with?" I said. "Yes." Hades said. We got back to the house and called up Bobby who arrived with books and we sat in the house library.