Witches End Up In Ditches

Mary's POV
Ricky and I were searching for things that night have been ended with a lady's, Janet, death, Alison was spending a few days at Bobby's. I found a hex bag under a sink. "Look." I said. "Witches." Ricky said. I nodded. We walked out and saw the husband, Paul. "Find everything?" He asked us. "Yes Mr. Dutton." Ricky said. We walked out and got in the impala. "Find anything you two?" Dean asked. "Yeah this under a sink." I said handing it to him. "Hex bag." Sam said as Dean opened it and saw bones. "Awww gross." Kara said seeing it. "Yeah, there are bird bones, rabbit's teeth. This cloth is probably cut from something Janet Dutton owned." Ricky said. "So we're thinking witch?" Dean asked. "Uh, yeah, and not some new age wicked water douser either. This is Old World black magic guys, I mean, warts and all." I said. "I hate witches." Dean said driving. "Me too, they're always spewing their bodily fluids everywhere." Kara said. "Pretty much." Sam and I said in unison. "It's creepy, you know, it's down right unsanitary." Dean said. "Yeah, well someone definitely had it out for Janet Dutton." Ricky said. "Yeah, someone who snuck into that house and planted the bag. So what are we thinking, we're uh, looking for some old craggy Blair bitch in the woods." Kara said. "No it could be anyone. Neighbor, coworker, man, woman—that's the problem, guys, they're human, they're like everyone else." Sam said. "Great. How do we find 'em?" Dean said. "This wasn't random; someone in Janet Dutton's life had an ugly axe to grind. We find the motive—" I was cut off by Dean. "We find the murderer." He finished. I nodded. We thought Paul might've been the next do we followed him and he see him eating a burger and he suddenly get out and what looks like maggots. We got out. "Check the car!" Dean and Kara yelled. Sam and I found the hex bag in the car under the steering wheel. I got my lighter and set it on fire stopping Paul from dying. "You okay?" Ricky asked Paul. "What the hell is happening to me?!" He asked. "Someone murdered your wife and now they're trying to kill you, that's what's happening to you." Kara said. "That's impossible! There's no way—" Paul started saying and I cut him off. "If we hadn't have been following you, you'd be a doornail right now. Now who wants you dead?" I asked. "I-uh..." Paul trailed off. "Come on think." Dean said. "There's a woman." Paul said embarrassed. "A woman, okay?" Sam said. "An affair—a mistake, she was un-balanced, she was blackmailing me and I put an end to it a week ago." Paul said. "What's her name?" Ricky asked. "Wha–What could she have to do with—?" Paul asked confused so I cut him off again. "Paul! What is her name?" I asked. "Amanda." He said. We found Amanda's house and I picked the lock getting in. We walked  in and saw her dead body. "That's a curveball." Dean and Ricky said. "Yeah." Sam and I said. Kara picked up Amanda's wrists. "Three per wrist, vertical. She wasn't foolin' around." Kara said. I looked at the altar and smelt rotting food. "Yeah, looks like she was working some heavyweight evil here." I said. "Yep." Dean said. "Well it's like the saying Witches end up in ditches." Ricky said. "That's snitches Ricky." I said. "Oh that makes more sense." He said. I nodded and turned around seeing a dead rabbit hanging from the ceiling dead. "Oh god! Freakin' witches!" I said. "Guess we know where she got the rabbit's teeth from." Sam said. "Well, Paul sure knows how to pick 'em huh? It's like Fatal Attraction all over again." Dean said. "Yeah." Kara said. "And why does the rabbit always get screwed in the deal?! The poor little guy." I said cutting the rabbit down. "You know what I don't get, guys? If she was so bent on revenge, why do this?" Ricky said pointing to the dead body. "Well, she got Janet Dutton, thought she finished off Paul, decided to cap herself and make it a spurned lover's hat-trick. I mean, this doesn't exactly look like the TV room of a bright and stable person, you know?" Dean said. Sam looked around the altar and found a hex bag. "No, but then there's this." Sam said holding it up. "Another hex bag? Come on!" Dean complained. I took it from Sam opened it and saw the contents. "Looks like we got a hit, huh? A little witch-on-witch violence?" Ricky said. "I guess." I said. Dean got on his phone. "I'd like to report a dead body, 309 Mayfair Circle. My name? Yeah, sure my name is—" Dean hit end call before he could say a name. "Why are witches ganking each other?" Kara asked. "I don't know, but I think maybe we got a coven on our hands." Sam and I said in unison. It was the next day I was in a normal everyday outfit.