Part 8- The first kiss

Mulla- Epavume ungala Vita poga maten mama.

Mulla tells this looking directly into kathir' s eyes. Kathir is mesmerised. They stare into each other's eyes. Kathir feels like she is staring stright into his soul.  He is moved to tears. His Mulla his beautiful intelligent wife likes him. He can hardly believe any of this is real.

He moves forward. And places his forehead on hers. They stay there for a moment.

K- Ithu kanavu mathri irukku enaku...

Mulla then lifts her face to look into his. She cups her hands on his face and leans forward and kisses his forehead.

Kathir feels goosepimples erupting in his skin. As soon as her lips touches his skin. He sits frozen unable to move staring at her.

M- Thank you mama. Ena purijikitathuku.

She kisses his left cheek.

M- Nambinathuku

She kisses his right cheek next.

M- Ithu enakaga...

She moves back smiling shyly. She herself cannot believe what she just did. But she had wanted to kiss him for a long time ... This seemed like the perfect moment.

Kathir stirs as though waking from a dream.

K- Nee.. nee ipa enaku mutham kodutha ila??

M in a teasing voice- Ilaye.. kanvu kandupeeha.

Kathir stares at her for a second then moves swiftly. Cupping her face he moves very close.

K- Na seiyanum nu nenaichada nee senjuta.. Athuku thanks...

With that he kisses her. First he kisses her softly, gently. Like she is the most precious thing in the world. Which she is to him. Mulla can feel his love in that kiss. She feels warmth spreading throughout her body right to her Tippy toes. She feels him trying to hold back and is a little disappointed. She puts her arms around his neck. 

Kathir is taken aback by that. He is trying to hold back so as not to overwhelm her with their first kiss. This however encourages him to let go. He slowly deepens the kiss.

He nibbles her lower lips. She opens her lips slightly in surprise and he takes full advantage of that. She finds it hard to breathe. Her hands hold on to his for balance. She breaks away first breathing heavy.

He too is breathing heavy and looking a little dazed. He moves back just a little to take a look at her.

K mindvoice- Kathir control da. Ava ipa than un kita nerugi vara. Un mortu thanatha ithula katatha. Konjam poru. Avaluuku Ethachum pidikama poida povuthu. Un avasaram avala kashta paduthida kudathu

Kathir in a husky voice-  Dream ah inum konja neram continue panalama?

She can see him trying to control himself from grabbing her face again..
She smiles knowing he wants to make her comfortable. She nods.

M softly- Mama Neega nenaikira mathiri nan onum udajuda maten.

That touches him deeply. She understands his inner struggles without even spelling them out. She truly belongs to him and he to her.

He takes one long look at her. He kisses her forehead. He kisses both her palms. And then slowly takes her face into his hands again.  He plundges his lips onto hers. And this time kisses with reckless abandon he nibbles, bites and teases her mouth. Mulla first taken aback by his ferocity but slowly surrenders to the sensations. She scrunches up his shirt in her hand. She feels light headed and dizzy. And leans forward for balance.

Kathir feels her moving forward and inwardly groans. He can feel her soft body lean against his. She also starts kissing him back. Giving back nibbles and pecks. He tries to fight his emotions as he just wants to grab her waist and pull her into his lap.

Someone knocks the door. Kathir breaks apart first. Mulla moves back looking confused and frazzled.

M breathless tone- Ena aachu??

K also breathing heavily- Kathava thatranganu nenaikaren.

Mulla still looks confused. Then someone knocks at the door again. Mulla straightens looking suddenly alert.

Dhanam- Kathir, Mulla sapada vanga.

Tbc..