Part 22- A moment alone in the crowd

Mulla introduced herself to brides friends and soon gets mingled with them easily. She is invited her to get mehendi done.

Mulla to kathir- Seri na poi mehedi vachikaren.

K- Na vena Ingaye wait panava ?

Karthik- Dei nee vada anga poi paatu decide pani dance ready pananum. Ithu ponnuga function. Sister ah freeya vidu.

Kathir to mulla- Inga Unaku yariyum theriyathe. Eppidi thaniya?

M- Unum perachana ila Neega ponga.

She smiles at him.

Kathir reluctantly leavez Mullai at the terrace and returns to his friends.

Karthik- Romba maritan da paya. Pondattiya vituta vara manase varala.  Getha therija kathira Ithu nu kekara maari iruku. Ipa pondatti mehendi podra varikum wait panranama...

Muthu- athelam inime appidithanda.

K- Ootathinga da. Neegalam kalyanathuku aparam eppidi irupiha nu nanum paka thane poren. Seri ipa ena paatuku aadrom.

Within the next one hour they confirm on a song ( verithanam from bigil)and were busy deciding and rehearsing the steps. Kathir tries to go up and see Mullai a few times but his friends would not let him go. He keeps missing the steps for a a few times and constantly stops in the middle of the song.

He  cannot concentrate on the dance. He wants to see her.  And then he spots her.

Mulla has come down and looking at their rehersal from a distance. She is sitting with a few of brides friends watching. He looks at her and starts to walk towards her when she gestures him to stop and continue with her hands. They put on the song again.

Karthik- Dei intha thravayavuthu nikkama full song adi kami da. Please...

Kathir is excited and a little anxious to dance in front of her. He closes  his eyes for a second

K mindvoice- Iva ena dance ah paaka aasaya iruka. Ipa nama ivalukaga aadrom..

He finishes this set  perfectly.  His friends all surround him with appreciation but his eyes search for her. He finds her and can instantly tell she is so happy. She is beaming at him. She takes her phone and points at him. She has moved  little away from the group of girls surrounding her.

He hears his phone ringing. Smiling he picks up. His friends are discussing something around him.

M- Super ah Adiniga. Chanceila. Appidiye vanthu Ungala kati pudichukanumnpola iruku.

K- Va..

M- Aasya paaru. Avaha lam irukvaha ila. Imbuttu nalla aduvinga nu na Sathyama ethurpakkla..

Kathir moves a little away from his friends.
K-  Modhala seriya aadla. Neraya sothapine. Una pathen. Avlothan  seriyaidchu. Unakagathan adinen.

He can see Mulla blushing from here.

K- Enaku aasya iruku oru dance ipa un kuda aadanum pola

M- En kaila mehendi vechurken. Inum kazhuvala. Unga mela paturum.

K- Ithu oru vishyama? Ipa matum chance kadaicha na...

M- Kathiru control...

His friends call him back. He looks at her apologetically.

M- Ponga. Na ingerthe ungla site adichikaren..

K- Ingaye iru apa than na oyunga aduven.