Part 16- A night to remember

Mulla wakes up to find kathir lying down next to her propped up in his elbow, looking at her. He leans in and kisses her as soon as she opens her eyes.

K- Romba azhaga Iruka nee...

M- Thuginigala ilaya??? Evlo neram ipidiye pathutu irheenga.

K- Konja neram Thuginen.. Nee than 3 mani nerama thugara. Enaku apave muzhipu vanthurchhu..

M- Seri na poi kulichutu varen..  Busla kasa kasa nu iruthuchu...

K- hmm seri. Pasikutha??  Ethavathu sollava??

M- Ila madhiyam saptathe fulla iruku.. Ungalluku??

He shakes his head.

Mulla goes to the bathroom. When she comes out she is shocked to find the room smelling of roses.

A trail of flowers petals were leading her from the bathroom to the bed..   Kathir is standing near the bed looking at her anxiously..

He comes close to her. Takes her hand

K- Chumma etho aasaya iruthuchu. Atha pudhsa try panen..

M- Epa idelam erapaddu paniga?

K- Anna inga than roomnu sona odave, Naa pooku solivechuten.. Nee thungum bothu vanthuthu. Nala vela nee eyuntha odane parkala.

Mulla goes over to the bed and finds it strewn with petals.

M- Na oru pathu nimisham than olla iruthurpen athukulla eppidi. Ivlo ??

K- Ena chumma poova anga anga thuvinen avlo thane.. Na bedla designlam varanju nama per eyuthamnumlam nenachen. Timeilla. Epidi pananum nu theriyavum ila.

Mulla turns to kathir and hugs him. She is overwhelmed with his gesture. Gets a little teary.

M- Enakagava ivlo?? Na ethirpakkave illa

K- Intha erpaduku tha nethiki vendamnu sonen..  Ana enga...

She kisses him all over his face.. And hugs him close..

Mulla whispering in his ears-Romba thanks kathiru...

Kathir is startled.. He moves back to look at her face.

K- Thiripi sollu..

M- Etha solanum??

K- Ipa sonatha than..

M- Solla veiga...

Kathir laughs - Atha per solli kupta ila. Aparam ena vanga ponga nu..

M- Seri ini kupdala..

Kathir moves close to her and puts one hand around her waist. He leans in close. Mulla shuts her eyes.. Suddenly she feels herself lifted off the ground.. She opens her eyes to find kathir holding her in his arms. She puts her arms around his neck for support.

M- Ena ithu. Kizha viduga

K- Kathir kizha vidu nu Kelu odane vituren.

M- Maten ipa viduga..

Kathir shakes his head.

K- Kuthiga githa muyarchi panatha. Aparam en muthugu pudichudum. Kariyame ketu poidim...

M- Evlo neram ipidiye pudichitu irupinga.. ungaluuku than kai vallika povuthu. Enaku jollya than iruku..

She stays still for sometime hoping he would put her down..

K- Ey ipidiye na tired aiduven pola iruku. Ore oru vaati kathir nu kupden please...

M- Maten. Ana Ungala ipa ena kizha vidavekkaren parunga..

K- Eppidi thrimba i love...

Mulla cuts him off kissing him. It is like none of his kisses. It is soft and firm at the same time. It's breathy and moist. She finds herself dropped gently to the floor as kathir kisses her back. He pulls her body close to his. She runs her fingers over his hair. He lets his hand roam over all her body..

Kathir finds a familiar buzzing in his ears that he gets everytime he starts kissing her. He moves her slowly to the bed.

K between kisses- Ithu nyameila..