Shota Aizawa - Winter Cold (☁️)

Husband Scenario

Being born and raised in California has made it difficult to adapt to the cold weather of Japan. Anything under 65 degrees is what you consider cold.

It was a Saturday night and the cold weather continued to make you shiver. You lie in bed with several blankets covering you and that was still not enough to warm you up.

Your husband, Shota Aizawa was currently in the bathroom taking a shower. He had gotten home from his patrol not too long ago. You longed for the warmth of his body.

The sound of the shower stops. Within a few minutes later, you hear the bathroom door open. Your back was towards the bathroom of your master bedroom that you were currently lying in bed in, so you did not see Shota walk out.

All of the lights are now turned off and you feel the bed shift with Shota's added weight on it as he slips in, under the covers. You are then greeted with two cold hands slipping under your shirt and grabbing your waist.

"EEP!" you squeak as you quickly grab the cold hands and pull them away from your body.

"What?" you hear a familiar monotone voice speak.

You turn your body to face your husband.

"Your hands are f-freezing!" you stutter due to your shivering from the cold.

"Let me warm them up then." Shota suggests with smirk on his face that is barely visible in the dark.

"Stop!" you whine as you push him away after he tries slipping his hands under your shirt once more.

Shota grunts and turns his body the other way, facing away from you. It was hard to tell what was going on inside this man's head a lot of times. You felt like you had made him upset when really, he did not really care.

"Shota, I'm sorry."

You bring your body up against his and wrap your arms around his torso. Shota turns back around to face you, causing your embrace to break. He pulls your shivering body towards into his. His arms wrap around you, refraining from letting his cold hands touch your skin. You nuzzle your face into his chest and hum contently.

"You may be able to warm my heart all the time, but your hands could never warm my body."

"That was a terrible joke." Shota responds.

"Bold of you to assume that was a joke."

Shota scoffs playfully and places a kiss on the top of your head. A smile forms on your face and you look up at him.

"I love you Sho."

Before Shota could tell you that he loved you too, you connect your lips to his. You pull yourself out of the kiss and snuggle your face back into his chest.

"I love you too." Shota says quieter than a whisper.