Hizashi Yamada - Mystery Singer (☁️)

Requested By: @Dumbeanz
Since this is a specific request, the scenario will not be available for all characters.

"Thank God it's Friday, time to go home." Shota says as he logs off of his computer for the day.

"Friday night, heck yeah! Hizashi, you down for the club tonight? Nemuri shouts from across the room.

"Can't. I'm hosting karaoke night at the Plaza tonight." Hizashi replies.

"Aw, man. Shota?"

"No."

"You're no fun." Nemuri complains.

"Well, I'll see you guys next week." Hizashi says a goodbye, shooting finger guns at his friends.

Hizashi Yamada. He was a well-known man as a Pro Hero and someone who has his own radio station. Tonight, he would be hosting a karaoke night at a Plaza.

Before going to the Plaza, Hizashi decided to head back home to fix himself up. He looked a bit run down as any other person would after a long day of hard work. He changed his clothes and touched up his hair.

"Lookin good." Hizashi says to himself aloud in front of a mirror.

With that, Hizashi was off, on his way to the Plaza to host karaoke night.

"ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR A NIGHT OF KARAOKE?!" Hizashi shouts.

The crowd of people cheer loudly. The turnout for karaoke night was great. There were several people gathered together, excited to be entertained by any singers who sign up to perform for them.

"Alright listeners! First up, we've got Nari bringing the thunder, singing a rock song!"

A rock song was a great way to start off the night. The crowd's excitement grew immensely.

"Thank you for that rockin' performance, Nari! Next up, we've got Hoshi singing a pop song for you awesome people!"

As expected, the crowd continued to grow louder with applauses and cheers. Once the song came to an end, another performer readies themself to entertain the audience.

"Up next! We've got (y/n) singing more of a laid-back song for us."

Leaving as much of your nerves as you could behind, you step onto the stage with a guitar in your hands. The audience quiets down and hundreds of eyes are on you.

Oh God.

After taking a deep breath, you exhale to calm yourself. You step up to the mic and open your mouth to begin your performance.

"Don't stay awake for too long. Don't go to bed. I'll make a cup of coffee for your head. I'll get you up and going outta bed."

Your fingers strum your guitar ever so lightly. The audience stares at you in awe. The silence in the area was making you uncomfortable and self-conscious. Even so, you continued to perform for everyone as confidently as you could.

"I don't wanna fall asleep. I don't wanna pass away. I've been thinking of our future 'cause I'll never see those days."

Hizashi stares at you with complete adoration. He watches as your fingers graze over your guitar. He watches as your mouth moves with each word you sing. Out of every singer that he has observed singing, he had never heard an amazingly beautiful voice such as yours.

As you continued to sing your song, people began to take out their phones and turn their flashlights on. They began waving the their flashlights in the air. Some had even started clapping along to the beat of the song. This causes a smile to appear on your face as you continue to sing.