Shota Aizawa - Confession (☁️)

"Hey Shota!" you suddenly greeted the man as you entered his classroom at UA High School.

"(y/n)...hey."

"I brought us some lunch." you told him with a smile as you pull up a chair to his desk across from him.

That damn smile...

"You didn't have to do that."

"But I did." you flashed him another smile.

Dammit...

Shota felt heat crawl up to his face from his neck. In an attempt to hide his blushing face, he pulls up his scarf to cover more of his face.

"Hey, hey, don't do that." you command.

"What?" Shota mumbles under his scarf in confusion.

"Don't cover up that handsome face of yours." you tell the man.

"Stop it."

"What? It's true, you're a good-looking guy whether you believe me or not."

"I said stop it." Shota raises his voice.

This causes you to jump in your seat a bit.

"(y/n)..." Shota said in a softer tone.

"You make me feel...weird..." he continues.

What?

"Whenever you're around, I get this annoying feeling in my stomach... I don't even know how to explain the feeling that grows inside me whenever I'm around you. Your presence alone is enough to make me feel...well...just weird..." Shota rambles on to you.

Everything that Shota had just said made you crack another smile, an even sweeter smile than you usually give him.

"That. Stop doing that."

"Smiling? You want me to stop smiling?" you ask as your smile fades.

"Yes. I mean...no...just...you have a beautiful smile...ah~" Shota stutters, feeling embarrassed about what he just said.

This was quite entertaining for you. This was Shota Aizawa. A serious, dedicated, hardworking man that hardly ever had a change in his facial expressions. You had never seen him become flustered or stutter between words before. On top of that, you had been the one causing Shota to act out like this which made you even more entertained.

"Shota..." you speak, causing Shota to immediately stop talking.

"You're in love." you state.

"Excuse me?"

Shota's reaction to your statement caused you to let out a soft laugh.

"You've never been in love before have you?" you ask.

"...How do you make it go away?..."

This has caused you to just about fall out of your seat. Is this man being serious right now?

"Stand up."

"What?" Shota questions.

After repeating your command, Shota stands up from his seat and watches as you get up from your seat as well and walk over to him. You wrap your arms around him in and feel him stiffen. After a second or two, he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you into him closer, if possible.

"I love you." Shota confesses.

You feel your heart skip a beat. Over the amount of time you knew Shota, you had slowly been developing a crush on him. However, you never would have thought that he would ever return those feelings.

"I love you too, Shota."