02.

"If you wanna turn it on go get a lighter, después bailamos"
                - Sofia Reyes » 123 ♡ ☾

|CHAPTER 2|
TENSION

-

I looked up to see a mere glimpse of the blue streak before it sped away. It was trying to trick me!

I extended my leg out causing it to fall to the ground. It was a man. He had brown hair, which looked to be dyed silver. For an enemy, he did look pretty hot...

He looked up at me. I raised an eyebrow wondering what he was gonna do next. He smirked as I felt myself being lifted up into the air. I looked around. I was a bit farther from Clint. I could still see him, from a distance.

I looked behind me to see the same silver haired man, leaning against the far tree giving me a devilish grin.

"Sorry, ангел. But I can't let you and your team take the scepter." (Angel) He said pinning me to the nearby tree.

"So... you're gonna take me with your team?" I asked staring him straight in the eye.

Before he could respond, I kicked him back as he hit the tree behind him.

I straddled him and summoned blue flame out of my hand and held out to him.

"Give me one reason not to light you on fire, right now..." I said sternly.

He looked me up and down, before speaking up. "What exactly are you implying?" He raised an eyebrow, tauntingly.

I leaned in a bit closer to him. I bit my lip slightly as my eyes glowed an ocean blue color.

Just then, I grabbed a dagger out of my utility belt, putting it up to his throat.

"Did you really think I was stupid enough to fall for your trickery?" I tilted my head. "What exactly were you doing?" I continued putting the dagger a bit farther away from his throat.

"Causing a distraction..." I looked back at Clint when he suddenly picked me up and put me on the ground.

"I hope to see you again, amoré." He said with a smirk, soon followed by a wink.

With that, he sped away quickly as possible.

He dropped something though, It was a ring. I inspected it a bit more. It had the word 'MAXIMOFF' engraved into it. I put it into my pocket, before I ran towards Clint in worry.

"I'm so sorry, Speedy over there tried to distract me." I looked down at Clint, feeling terrible about leaving him for quite a while.

"Well, it did work..." Clint said in between pants.

Just in time, Natasha ran over to Clint and I, looking distressed as ever.

"One of the enhanced distracted you?" Natasha asked as I nodded. I stood up trying to see if Tony was still on comms.

"She was straddling him. Looks like Speedy really enjoyed talking to you." Clint smirked slightly, as my eyes widened in embarrassment.

" Clint smirked slightly, as my eyes widened in embarrassment

Nat looked up at me with a confused expression. Her expression soon melted into a mischievous grin.

"I'm surprised you're not my sister." She looked down at the ground a bit, smiling to herself.

"Sorry, I needed to avenge Clint. No one hurts my old man." I defended.

"Whatever you say...whatever you say..." Natasha smirked.

"Are you just gonna keep talking about 'Speedy' while I stand here waiting to get the scepter?" I quickly look behind me to see Tony smriking at me.

Tony grabbed me by the arm, lightly. Flying me over to the base.

"Guys, stop. We gotta talk this through." Tony said. He shot the men down easily, with something from his suit. "It was a good talk." He continued.

I jumped down instantly and quickly shot the remaining man, who was nonchalantly tampering with files.

"Sentry mode." Tony said walking out of his suit. "Okay, Jarvis, you know. I want it all. Make sure you copy Hill at HQ." He continued.

-

-