14.

|CHAPTER 14|
THE VISION

-

We were home from the trip to Clint's flat and were now waiting on Natasha, Steve and Clint to get Ultron's new body back at Seoul. It was the after noon and all of us were just sitting in our rooms in complete solitude.

 It was the after noon and all of us were just sitting in our rooms in complete solitude

"I'm gonna say this once--" Steve said, as He, The twins and I walked in the lab.

"How about nonce?" Tony asked.

"Shut it down!" I yelled.

"Nope. Not gonna happen." Tony said.

"You don't know what you're doing." Steve said.

"And you do? She's not in your head?" Bruce asked angrily.

"I know you're angry." Wanda said, stepping in front of Pietro.

"Oh. We're way past that. I could choke life out of you and never changing a shade." Bruce said, as Wanda scowled.

Steve walked forward. "Banner after everything that's happened--"

I looked at Pietro as he ran at the speed of light, unplugging everything.

"You were saying?" Pietro asked before  a bullet came flying through the glass floor, making Pietro fall down the floor below.

"Pietro!" Wanda yelled as a fight instantly broke out.

Wanda was trapped in a choke hold by Bruce as Wanda blasted him. I was left in the corner. Afraid of what my powers might do. After all my friends and all the Vibranium were in the lab.

All the sudden Thor jumped out of nowhere and out Mjolnir on the Cradle. It started to charge fast.

"Thor!" I screamed as the cradle exploded revealing an Android as he jumped for the window.

We all went down to see what was happening. All the sudden the robot or Vision now had a cape.

"I'm sorry. That was odd... Thank you." Vision said.

"Thor? You helped create this thing?" Steve asked.

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life, and the center is that." Thor pointed at the gem.

"What? The gem?" Bruce asked.

"It's the Mind Stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones. The greatest power in the Universe. Unparalleled in it's destructive capabilities." Thor explained.

"Then why would you bring--"

"Because Stark is right." Thor said.

"It's definitely the endtimes." Bruce said.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron."

"Not alone." Vision said.

"Why does your 'Vision' sound like Jarvis?" I asked.

"We reconfigured Jarvis's matrix. To create something new." Tony said.

"I think I've had my fill on new." Steve said.

"You think I'm a child of Ultron?" Vision asked.

"You're not?" I asked.

"I'm not Ultron. I am not Jarvis. I am... I am." Vision seemed really confused.

"I looked in your head. I saw annihilation." Wanda said.

"Look again."

"Her seal of approval mean jack to me" Clint said.

"Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself they all came from the Mind Stone. And nothing compared to what it could unleash. But with it on our side--" Thor explained.

"Is it? Are you? On our side?" Steve asked.

"I don't think it's that simple." Vision explained.

"Well, it better get real simple soon." Clint said.

"I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't. He will end it all."

"What's he waiting for?" Steve asked.

"You."

"Where?" Tony asked.

"Sokovia. He's got Nat there too." Clint said.

"If were wrong about you; If you're the monster Ultron made you to be..." Bruce was speechless

"What will you do?" Vision asked.

"I don't wanna kill Ultron. He's unique and He's in pain. But that pain will roll over the Earth. So he must be destroyed. Every form that he's built, every trace of his presence on the net. We have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster.  I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and I'm not what you intended." Vision paused. I looked at him in pity. Nobody really trusted him.

"So, there may be no way to make you trust me... But we need to go." When Vision turned to face us he was lifting Mjolnir.

"I guess we're the Golden Trio?" I chuckled.

"Right. Well done." Thor said as he patted Tony's back.

"Three minutes. Get what you need. That's enough. Steve said.

-

-