Chapter 3

Warning EXTREMELY graphic writing. If you are squeamish skip this chapter. Even I am a bit freaked out. 

Stay safe my friends :)

remember there is always someone who loves you! 

If you think there isn't, there always is someone. I love you all :) 

-Gabrielle

The rest of the school week flew by, none of their classmates mentioned what had happened but Mirio gave sharp glances to anyone who went near Tamaki. Neijire was also on guard duty, she was making sure that nobody said anything bad about Tamaki by patrolling around the classroom and lunch area.

Tamaki begged them to stop as he didn't want to make a fuss, but Mirio and Neijere refused to let anything bad happen to their kitten.
Before Tamaki knew it, it was Friday night.

He went to the bathroom and rolled up his sleeves. His cuts were starting to heal. Tamaki tried not to, but in the end, he picked up the razor again.

Warning. Warning. Warning. Warning.

Graphic writing ahead!!!

Please stay safe and don't cut yourself.

:)

The razor slid against his skin, inflicting cuts across his arms. Blood dripped onto the floor, droplet by droplet. Voices echoed in his head. "You're useless!" "You're the reason they died." "You're just a freak."
They echoed over and over, no matter what he tried.

 "You should just die."

"I should just die." He whispered, holding the blade at arm's length. He pulled up his shirt a bit. His hands shaking as he pulled the blade closer.

 "You're nothing."

 Kept repeating in his head. Now tears started to trickle down his face. This was it.

He dug the blade in deep into his chest area as far as it could go. Blood started gushing out of him and he tried to stay standing. The room started spinning as he held onto the towel rack. Was this death? Faint voices echoed around him as he fell into a pitch of never-ending darkness...

Mirio was walking along the corridors of the UA Dorms. He decided to check on Tamaki again, and remind him about tomorrow. Mirio was ecstatic about hanging out with Tamaki. Mirio has had a crush on Tamaki for a while now and was planning to confess for a while. He still wasn't sure if tomorrow was too early.

As he reached Tamaki's door, he gave a loud knock. As per usual, there was no answer. He tried to call Tamaki but his phone wouldn't answer. Through the door, he thought he could hear footsteps and heavy breathing.

Mirio tried to knock and call his phone again. No answer. Now he started to panic. What if Tamaki was sick? He stood outside the door for a bit and tried to text him. A few minutes later he heard a very loud thud, this was when he knew that something wasn't right. He searched through his bag and found something.

He pulled out a small yellow key. A while back Tamaki had given Mirio a spare key to his room, Mirio also gave Tamaki a spare key to his room. He never really used it because usually, Tamaki answered the door. And usually, Tamaki made at least some noise.

Mirio opened the door with the key and walked in. Everything was normal, the room was neat and tidy. But something was still off. Mirio walked into Tamaki's room, he wasn't there. Now Mirio started to sweat a bit, he knew the only room left was the bathroom. Quietly he walked to the bathroom door which was shut. He reached out his hand and touched the doorknob.

Slowly he pushed the door open...

To be continued!!

(Sorry for the cliff hanger!)