Chapter 8

"Cmon Tamaki! This stall has great food," Mirio said waving his hand in the air.
Tamaki walked over to the small stall that was selling some warm crepes.
"Here take a bite, they taste so good!" Mirio exclaimed as he handed Tamaki a crepe.

The crepe was filled with chocolate, cream and some fruits. It was freshly made, and it warmed Tamaki's hands up. He opened his mouth wide and took a bit bite.

Tamaki smiled a bit at the taste, his stomach felt nice and warm. "Isn't it good? How about we sit down over there and eat them?" Mirio suggested, gesturing over to an empty bench.

As they walked over Tamaki noticed many couples in the fair, holding hands and even kissing. He felt his face go red. Class 1 A was there, and everybody was enjoying themselves.

and Mineta who was hitting on all the girls. He wasn't successful as he earned slaps from them all.

They reached the bench and started to finish their crepes. After a while, Mirio broke the silence, "so what ride you wanna go on?"
It was getting dark and some of the rides were closed so they had a small choice of A fast rollercoaster, the Ferris wheel, or a water ride.

"M-maybe the Ferris wheel, o-or if you don't want to that's fine too. You can make the choice, I-I don't mind!" Tamaki kept on rambling and Mirio had to hold him by the shoulders to get him to stop.

"The Ferris wheel it is!"
They ran over and queued in the line. Guess the was the ticket manager. "Hey, guys! I work here now. Want me to make the wheel go super fast?"

Neijere bounced around in the queue talking to people.

"Hey, you! Angry one don't you dare explode the wheel like last time!
And you broccoli boy don't break anything. Last time we had to shut down the park because of the ambulance!"

They chatted to her as they got their tickets, but soon had to get on one of the pods.
"Hey look! We can see everything from up here!" Mirio said to Tamaki peering out the glass window.

The sky was completely dark now and stars were STARting to be visible.

(Get it? STARting? I'm so funny.)

Mirio sat back down and cleared his throat.
"Well, thanks for coming with me today Tamaki! I enjoyed it."

"Me too, thank you," Tamaki replied, a small smile on his face. Slowly, the glass pod made its way down. They stepped off and looked at each other. "Well, see you," Mirio said, just about as they were going to start leaving an explosion rang off in the distance.

They turned around, there were fireworks (not bombs) going off in the air. "Let's watch these!" Mirio turned and said to Tamaki who was mesmerised by them.

Mirio led Tamaki over to a spot where everyone else was watching the fireworks.
They sat on the grass and watched the colours in the sky.

It lasted a few minutes before they started dying down. Mirio turned to Tamaki and learned in. Tamaki nearly fainted with shock but didn't pull away.

They shared their first kiss under the starry sky and fireworks.

(This story isn't over just yet, wait for a couple more chapters!)

Bonus-

"Thanks, dude! Your quirk was just perfect for the fireworks!" Neijere exclaimed handing Katsuki some money.
"Yeah whatever. I just needed cash" he replied grumpily.

He took the money, and said goodbye to her.
Well it was more like "if you tell anybody about this, you're dead."

"Mission Success!" Neijire laughed as she pumped her fist in the air.