Chapter 7

Mirio was the first one to wake up, he turned over and blushed at what he saw. Tamaki was still asleep and he was cuddling one of the pillows. Mirio shook his head, trying to remove the thoughts he was having. It didn't work, instead, he got up and went to make breakfast.

A few minutes later Tamaki woke up to the smell of pancakes. He stumbled out of the bed and walked into the kitchen. Mirio was frying some pancakes, they smelled heavenly.

"Morning Tamaki! Today we're going to the fair. But before that eat up!" Mirio greeted Tamaki. He stacked some pancakes on a plate and handed it to Tamaki was brought it to the table.

After Mirio was finished cooking they both sat down and ate together. The pancakes were delicious, so light and fluffy.

After their meal, Tamaki realised that he forgot some clothes in his room, so he went and got them. Mirio stayed back and his room to get ready. He stood on his room and filed through his clothes. He couldn't find anything that he wanted to wear.

There was a knock on the door, and someone stepped in. "Hey, Mirio! Where Tamaki? How did you two get on? Oh! Did you guys do anything like-

"That's enough Neijere!" Mirio interrupted her before she could finish speaking. He knew what she was going to say. Neijere was holding a small bag,

"I picked out this for you, I knew you wouldn't know what to wear!" She giggled as she handed the bag to Mirio.

"Thanks, Neijere! I'll try it on now." Mirio thanked her. "Don't sweat it! I do want a picture of you two though, preferably ki-

"Alright, I'll get a picture! But don't talk like that. Besides he would never like me back" Mirio said to her with a small smile.

"Anyway, enjoy the fair!" She replied bouncing out of the room. Mirio went into his room and started to get dressed. The door opened about halfway through.

"E-eh! I'm sorry!" Tamaki yelled as he ran back out. Mirio was only shirtless which wasn't a rat sight for anyone because of his quirk, but Tamaki still felt embarrassed.

Mirio finished getting dressed and walked back out. Tamaki was r e d. Like a crimson red. Blood red. He was every shade of red.

"It's all right! I did leave the door at about half-open. Let's go now!" Mirio said to him giving him one of his signature thumbs up.

"A-Alright." Both of them walked out of the door and to the fair. It was a crisp afternoon, with a slight breeze. As it was winter it was already getting quite dark even though it was only 5:30 pm.

"Look, Tamaki! There is it." Mirio said gesturing to a brightly lit area. Music and laughter were coming from it. Suddenly, Mirio grabbed Tamaki's hand and pulled him forward. "Cmon!"

Mirio pulled Tamaki along to the entrance. There were several food stalls and a few rides there. Just perfect for Tamaki because there weren't many people.

Mirio saw a delicious-looking food stall and ran over to quickly. Tamaki stood back for a bit looking at him and wondering.

"I wonder if he could ever like me back?"