Chapter 4

Mirio slowly pushed the door open. Tears formed in his eyes when he saw what was inside. Tamaki was on the floor, gushing blood and lying in a puddle of it. Mirio ran over and checked for a pulse,

"Phew, his heart's still beating. Hope it's enough time to get him to Recovery Girl" Mirio thought to himself as he lifted Tamaki in his arms.

He noticed something sticking out from under Tamaki's shirt. Mirio pulled it up a bit to see a small piece of silver glinting in the light. The razor was still inside of his body. Mirio quickened up his pace and burst through the door of the Nurse's office.

"Oh dear, what happened to the poor child?" Recovery girl said, shocked.
"I don't know, I went into his room and he was just like this," Mirio replied while gently putting Tamaki on one of the empty beds.
"I'll try and heal him, you may wait outside."

Mirio walked out, with his head held up high. But as soon as he shut the door, he started crying. Slowly Mirio crumpled onto the floor, with his back against the wall. Tears gushed down his cheeks as he hugged his knees. Mirio knew there would be no students as it was a Friday night.

"What happened? I thought Tamaki was okay. I didn't realise that he was doing this." Mirio kept thinking. A loud voice cut him out of these thoughts.

"Mirio! What are you doing? Are you alright?" It was Neijire. She walked over and crouched down. "You good there?"
Mirio shook his head and stood up. "I-it's Tamaki. He's badly injured." He explained not wanting to get into too much detail.

"Oh, poor guy! Will he be alright?" She asked Mirio. Mirio looked at the ground.
Neijire knew what he meant, she put her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sure he'll be alright Mirio. Just wait."

A few hours passed and finally, Mirio was allowed into the room.

Recovery girl looked serious as Mirio walked in the room. "He will be okay but have some permanent damage. He's lucky to be alive."
Mirio sighed of relief and walked over to Tamaki.

"I'll be out here when you're done." Recovery girl said to Mirio as he sat down. Tamaki was asleep on the bed. Mirio was happy to see that he was still breathing. He reached over and put his hand on Tamaki's.

"Mi..ri..o?"