Chapter 1: The Upside Down

AUTHOR NOTE: THIS IS THE THE ONLY CHAPTER FOR SEASON 1 IN WHICH 016 APPEARS.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
NOAH POV;

I was with joyce becuse she found me and i told her who i really was. she  cried a little and told me what was happening and i told her i would help. it was funny to think that i just returned to hawkins and i found someone from my past and there is already a crises.

MIKES POV:
I saw eleven was in dr.brenners hands telling her to go home back to the lab. But eleven was saying that brenner was bad and she wanted mike as she kept saying mike again and again. Dr.brenner motioned the guards to fire at him , lucas and dustin but the light suddenly started flickering but it wasnt 011 but the guard suddenly fell to the ground and died by bleeding from eyes and nose and ears. Some guards were knocked out with huge bolt of electricity. I turned back to see a boy who seemed familiar, his eyes were glowing bright blue in a good way and his nose was bleeding just like El. He was like El.
The boy came to me and hugged me and i realized that it was noah as in my first best friend other than will. I almost began to cry but i hugged him back. Brenner looked shocked but smiled and said to noah "016 your are alive? Come to your papa." Noah used his telekinesis and pulled 011 away from brenner and yelled at him that he wasnt his papa and that he should leave his frinds alone. I connected the dots and began so angry at brenner as i realized that noah never died he was experimented on and tortured, his best friend  noah was tortured. He wanted to hurt brenner. The lights started flickering and the demagorgan emerged but there were two of them .Noah yelled at us to take 011 and hide .The Demagorgan killed the remaining guards and jumped on brenner while the other one fought noah and went into the upside down. We entered a class room but the demagorgan entered me and dustin yelled at lucas to shoot the demagorgan but the rocks wernt affecting it, but suddenly the demagorgan was pushed to wall and 011 stepped forward and lightly pushed me back and went towards the demagorgan and said me goodbye before turning and killing it. I saw my best friend i recently made vanish in the remains of the demagorgan.
MEANWHILE NOAH POV:
I successfully killed the other monster. I went to apparent noises and found hopper and joyce trying to bring will back .They were shocked to see me alive. Miss byers and i were close before i was kidnapped. She hugged me and i told her what happened to me. I walked to will and gave him some energy and he coughed and half wokeup .Miss byers went to him but i left and told them i need to help 011. I saw mike and the others calling eleven .I asked them what happened and they told me what happened. I began to cry.
1 WEEK LATER
I had already told everyone about my past and how i was alive (leaving many things out, like time in lab and upside down) .We were at the hospital and jonathon told me , mike, lucas and dustin to meet will finally. For everyone it was a week but for me it was 6 or 7 years.Will saw me and i hugged him. The boys began to talk about what happened. Will was suprised to find out i was alive and i had powers. I was sad because of 011 but happy because everyone accepted me and mike and will cared about me as they care for each other meaning we would share things that will doesnt even tell dustin.
3 MONTHS LATER
I was happy that i found 011 in the woods and i told her that i was his biological brother and her brother from lab. We both hugged each other and almost cried. Hopper found us and took is in. 011 was not allowed to go out of our new home THE CABIN because she recently escaped from the lab 3 months ago and the scientists might be finding her, so she agreed but i was allowed since no one truly remembers or knows me other than my friends. 011 didnt complain but made me promise that i will tell her everything about mike and others and she was happy. But hopper warned and told us that no one other than him me and 011 herself should know where she is. He said that 011 will meet her friends soon. We agreed. It was hard keeping this from mike since he looked broken because he thought 011 was dead. I decided to go to school in the same grade with the boys next year. Hopper allowed me since i asked with puppy eyes. 011 loved me as her brother ofcourse . I thought this is finally the happy end i wanted.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
AUTHOR NOTE
TOO BAD HE DOESNT KNOW ITS JUST THE BEGINNING OF EVEN GREATER EVIL , LOSSES AND DEATHS. OKAY GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED CHAPTER 1 .NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE ON SEASON 2. I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS LONG BUT THE OTHERS WILL BE SHORTER. I WILL UPDATE SOON. I WILL COMPLETE THIS BOOK. IT WILL NOT BE DISCONTINUED. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, YOU CAN ASK.
BYE☆N.D