Chapter 10:- The escape and The truth

Author note,
This chapter will be Noah's POV

I heard dr.sam say that the exit is open. I run into the tiny demogorgans and use electricity to create a barrier around myself . I run through them quiet literally but I began to feel weak.

I manage to make it to the exit but I get horrified when I see bob getting eaten by the creatures .

Out of nowhere hopper grabs me and takes me outside and into the car . As we reach the Hawkins lab entrance max Lucas and the others are standing
there .

But suddenly the car stops and all of us are suddenly surrounded by the creatures . Hopper begans to fire at them but runs out of ammo quickly.

As all hope seems to be lost the demo dogs attack but I quickly catch in the air and kill them.

All eyes are on me ( as for the demo dogs let's say faces ) . I quickly use my electricity on a few of them . Some of them almost attack hopper and the others which made me mad and I made every demo dog levitate and kill them with telekinesis.

Blood drops from both my nostrils. But the fight isn't over yet . I suddenly fall to the ground as a demo dog jumps at me and I hear yelling and I see hopper trying to take off the creature on top of me. Before hopper could anything I suddenly touch the creature's chest and use my pyrokinesis to burn it even though I can make 3 small fire balls maximum or heat up objects but it is enough to kill at least one of the demo dogs .

Feeling completely drained I take a glance at the others and see that they look astonished and their jaws are wide open. If it wasn't for the situation I would have smirked.

Suddenly I hear glass break I look towards the direction of the sound to see at least seven or eight demodog come towards me .

I feel really drained to fight them. But suddenly mike and hopper jump to protect me but they thrown away by the demo dogs and end getting a few scratches.

Before the demo dogs do anything more to them something inside me snaps and I throw the creatures away from everyone and everyone look at me as my eyes change to bright blue and electricity surrounds me and I suddenly feel anger towards the creatures for hurting hopper and mike and all the other people like bob and god knows how many actual good people.

I focus my anger towards all eight demodogs and all the electricity flies towards them like a bolt of lightning and as soon as they get hit they die.

After that blood flows from my nose and ears and I lose consciousness. I fell someone grab me probably hopper before I completely black out.

TIME SKIP TO BYERS HOUSE

As I wake up everyone sighs in relief and the boys and max began to exclaim how awesomely I fought the demodogs.

After a while of arguing between hoppers military plan mike says that bullets can't hurt the mind flayer but hopper says they don't know that for sure.
I quickly reply that I know. I tell everyone there is something I haven't told them about my past . I tell them that I was taken to the lab from birth not from 3 rd grade . Mike quickly asks how I was allowed to go to school and I replied that brenner wanted more subjects so he sent me to gain knowledge so I could easily talk to them and bring them in the lab but I was never allowed to go anywhere after school but to only return to the lab. I continued by saying:-

"In 1978 when I accidentally opened the gate and brenner sent me ,015 ,013 and scientist inside the gate to explore but I wasn't strong so the gate quickly closed.............." I continued to explain about the events in the upside down how every one died and I was the only survivor.

Suddenly hopper out of no where bursts out saying that I was in the upside down for two freaking years!!!.

Everyone looks super shocked and began asking how I could survive the environment but I explained my powers gave me immunity from the environment.

They nodded . But then mike asked if I knew how to defeat the mind flayer I said no but mike then explained will might know since he has a connection to HIM.

After doing an interrogation we figure out will said CLOSE GATE through Morse code.

But suddenly hopper came in along with me and mike and Joyce and they grabbed weapons.

We heard demo dogs surround the place and out of no where we heard wimpering and suddenly a demodog flew through the window.

Hopper checked to see if it was alive and suddenly the door unlocked itself and everyone looked alarmed at the door and I knew The Who was behind the door and I smiled.

ELEVEN walked in through the door and stood there and everyone looked surprised and shocked and hopper lowered his gun. And mike walked forward and stared at eleven with tears filled eyes as eleven did exactly the same.

TO BE CONTINUED
AURHOR NOTE,
Sorry for a very late update dear readers. I will be honest I almost forgot about this story and when I realized it I quickly wrote this chapter and a advance apology if there are grammar mistakes. The last two chapters will be upload this Friday or the next hopefully.

Anyway I can't believe I already have 290 reads. I never expected it go above 10 but thank you all for actually reading this fanfic.

Please share this fanfic and vote if you want to and comment please.

If you are confused well you see Noah aka 016 was kidnapped at the same time as 011 but brenner wanted 016 to learn and possibly find more subjects to experiment so he continued sending him to school but no more further and still did experiments on Noah or 016 every day. Noah or 016 mentally told himself that he was kidnapped at 3rd grade and forgot what originally happened but the flash back reminded him the entire truth.