CHAPTER 4: ELEVEN

AUTHER NOTE:
THIS IS A CHAPTER FOR THE FLASH BACKS OF ELEVEN AFTER KILLING THE DEMAGORGAN. THIS CHAPTER WILL ALL BE ELEVEN OR 011 POV.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
ONE YEAR EARLIER (1983):
I say goodbye to mike and look at the hideous creature that has killed many innocent children. I say no more and with that i scream and use the last of my powers to successfully kill the demogorgam and save mike .
The last thing i hear before vanishing is mike calling my name.
TIME SKIP
I wake up to find myself in the upside down and was happy and sad. Happy because i am alive and everyone is safe ,sad because i am in the upside down. I walk around the school calling for mike but no responce until i see a gate to the real world. I look through it and see guards . I quickly hide then when the guards leave i use my powers to widen the gate and i pass through covered in goo.
TIME SKIP TO MIKES HOUSE
I go to mikes house and see the place filled with bad men then i see them with mike and i see mike one last time before running away.
TWO DAYS LATER
I was in the place that mike called the forest. It was covered with snow and it was beautiful. I was really hungary i hadnt eaten in two days . I heard rustling and i quickly began to prepare myself for the worst.
I saw a boy of my age. I had seen him in the school but i dont remember what he was doing there. I had a feeling i have known him from somewhere long ago. He comes to me with tears in his eyes.
He quickly hugs me which makes me startle. I feel safe or atleast like i can trust this boy. He looks to me and i ask him who he was and he rolls his sleve and reveals something which made me shocked and happy. I saw 016 written . I hugged him and called him brother and he hugged me back.
He said he was my actual biological brother . I didnt understand but he explained and i was so happy that i had a real family member alive and that he knows how i felt in the lab.
I decided to trust him with my life. He said he loved me . I didnt know how to react but mike explained to me when he kissed me. I thinks he saw my face and laughed and explained the two types of love.
I went to the void and found out about his life . I found things luke he was mikes friend. He didnt like to kill and say bad words and most of all he cared for everyone even me whom he met like an hour ago .
He went to some place and came back with egos. I practically jumped and grabbed the egos thanking him. But the egos werent cooked. He saw the little sadness and he took the egos and moved his hand toward the ground and fire emerged . I was shocked but then i saw his face and he had a nose bleed. The nose bleed made me a 100% sure that he was my brother and i loved him as my brother and considered him my clossessed person other than mike.
ONE WEEK LATER
It had been one week . Noah would come and bring me egos. Once he was late but i didnt get upset but i ate a squirel. I saw a man walking . I went to him and saw that he was the person that mike called hopper.
Just then noah cane behind me and looked at hopper. He was shocked to see me and noah. He took us to a cabin and said this was our new home. We cleaned the house. I had four rooms. One was for hopper . Ibe for me and one for noah. He said that noah was allowed to go out but i was not but i understood since i knew the bad men didnt knew noah was alive and that they knew that i was alive. He taught us the secret knock. He gave rules and said he would take us in.
PRESENT DAY-MORNING 1984
I thought about what happened last year. I had enough. Noah took me to halloween and takes care of me and tells me everything about muke and the others. But i went to the void and saw mike was sad and he said that it had been 353 days since i left on the walkie talkie. I went out to see noah but no hopper. He did so many things to make me happy but i went to noah and told him that i would see mike today . He wanted to say something but i said please and he agreed but said to me that i should try to visit today when hopper will not be home and like after just the last lessons end.
I agreed . It was morning and we helped ourselves to eggos and noah went to school . I looked at the time and waited for the school time to end.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
NO AUTHER NOTE TODAY.