CHAPTER 7:- TERRY IVES AKA MAMA

AUTHERS NOTE:-
IN THIS EXTRA CHAPTER ELEVEN OR 011 AND NOAH WILL FIND OUT TERRY IS ALIVE AND THEY WILL VISIT HER. READERS JUST A QUICK REMINDER THAT 011 IS NOAHS BIOLOGICAL SISTER AND THAT MEANS THAT TERRY IS HIS BIOLOGICAL MOTHER AND ALSO THAT TERRY LOST NOAH WHEN HE WAS LITTLE AND AUNT BECKY DOESNT BELIEVE THAT NOAH AND JANE(011) WERE BORN ALIVE. AND THIS HAPPENS AFTER NOAHS LEAVES MS BYERS HOUSE.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
NOAHS POV:-
As i teleport my self to the cabin. I entered to see 011 on the couch and all the windows broken. She tells me about what happened and i become upset with hopper. Which explains why he isnt here. I help eleven or 011 clean and as we were cleaning 011 discovered a secret underground space. We looked under and saw many labelled boxes.
I took out the box that said hawkins lab and we began to see the stuff inside.
We stopped at a particular newspaper that said daughter jane and som noah kidnapped. We saw a picture of a women whom i recognised as mama. I told 011 who she was and 011 told me that hopper said she was dead.
I also heard what happened and i didnt discover any further since i didnt want to find out that mama is really gone.
Eleven gave an idea to go to the void and see if she might be alive and that hopper might be lieing. I hesitantly agreed.
We were in the void and we saw mama sitting on a chair. We went closer to her. She was saying something. She suddenly somehow saw us and and said "noah...jane". And then she dissapeared. 011 and i screamed mama again and again with tears in our eyes. I told 011 that her real name is jane. We got out of the void more happy that mama is alive but upset that hopper said that she was really dead.
Me and El (as i always call her ) went outside the cabin and decided to go to mama. The whole shadow monster and will  thing slipped my mind.
As we were going a nice man dropped us to her house which was outside hawkins.
We reached there and thanked the man. We knocked on the door and some women came out. She looked at us and said that if we were selling something she didnt want any. I said "we want to see mama".
The women told us that nice prank and she closed the door and went away.
El used her powers to open the door and the women was shocked. She said two words"Jane...Noah". I nodded she introduced herself as becky our aunt and took is to mama.
We went to mama and told her were here were home. She didnt say anything and mumbled words like BREATH,SUNFLOWER, RAINBOW, FOURFIFTY, THREE TO RIGHT AND FOUR TO THE LEFT again and again.
Aunt becky told us she has been like this for years.
She took us to a pink and blue room with two small beds which read noah and jane respectively. She told us that this was suppose to be our room. I remembered sitting here with mama asking her who was jane. I smiled at the memory. Suddenly the light started flickering and aunt becky said it was nothing but when we got close to the light another light began flickering.
Aunt becky said its nothing but i checked my surroundings using my power and saw mamas energy. I told Aunt becky it was mama.
We followed the lights which lead us to mamas room. Aunt beckys doubts about it being terry were gone when she saw terrys nose bleeding and the TV channel chaning itself.
I told Aunt becky that mama wanted to talk.
Me and el went to the void and mama there took our hands and showed us her past . She showed us being born and she trying to find el and then me being kidnapped and her finding us in the rainbow room with another girl and finally her getting caught and her brain being electricuted. We saw the images of the sunflower in the room. Then the rainbow logo them the locker code and mama repeating the words which now made sense.
We got out of the void and told aunt becky that mama wanted us to find the girl in the rainbow room.
She took and gave us mamas files on kuds whom she thought were like me and el. We stopped at the picture with a girl we saw in the rainbow room. As i looked closer i realised it was kali aka 008. I told el and aunt becky this was 008. I  also told them that i meet 008 even after i escaped the lab.
Then when i mentioned the lab i remembered that i had to go to will. It was night time and el said she found 008. I didnt tell el about 008s real name.
I told her that she can visit kali and i can go to hawkins and make sure everyone is safe. I told her that a monster is in hawkins. She now understood why she i wanted to stay. We went to aunt becky to tell her about el going to 008 in chicago and me going back to hawkins.
As we saw her our heart almost broke when she was on the phone asking of jim hopper was there and that if he could come and help find a missing girl.
I realised that we didnt tell her about the fight. Me and el ran out of the house and i wrote a note to aunt becky telling her were safe and that we had a emergency . We said sorry for not telling her but if we told her she would come and it might be dangerous , i also wrote that in the note.
I saw her coming out of the house calling our names but i used my powers to make the note fall into her hands.
She read the note and let out a sigh of relief but before going inside the house she said that we better visit her again soon.
Me and el were relieved that she understood.
I said goodbye to el teleported her to a bus going to chicago and promised her that i would call her if something bad happened .Then after goodbye i saw the bus leave and i waved el goodbye and she waved back.
After she left i suddenly feel to the ground and had a vision about hopper being slowly killed by the vines as the vines were draining his energy slowly. I didnt know were this place was but then i remembered that will had true sight and he said that he could see what the shadow monster could see. Small memories about my past were flowing that but i tried to block them again because i didnt want to remember. I was panicking because hopper was going to die. I somehow teleported to hawkins near castle byers. I didnt know understand why i didnt appear near wills house but i touched my nose and realised i was bleeding and that meant i was drained.
I decided to run towards wills house. And thats what i did.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆