CHAPTER 5:- THE POSSESSION

DUSTINS POV:-
        I opened the bin and saw a weird little creature. It was night time so i quickly took the creature and placed him in my room.
I put my flashlight on it. It shrieked and ran . I put away the light and grabbed the creature. I named him dart.
I went to the library in the morning with dart. We have a bond. He also loves nugget. I searched for many books but found nothing that could say what type of species dart was.
I looked at my watch and muttered OH SHIT under my breath as i realised that i would be late for class.
I somehow put dart in the proton capture and went to school in my class. I wispered AV room to mike,lucas,will and max. Sadly noah wasnt there. Apparently he had some work.
TIME SKIP TO AV CLUB
I gathered everyone and showed them dart and told them that he was nothing that the books could say or there was no book on dart species.  I told them that i might have discovered a new species. I decided to tell and show dart to Mr.Clark.
TIME SKIP TO LAST CLASS ENDING
I went to mr.clark and clarified that this soecies was ny finding.
MIKES POV:
I saw will was seemingly feeling uneasy. I went to talk to him and asked him what happened. He told me that he heard the noises of some creature at the night of halloween which ressembled alot like dart. I quickly went to the class room and thankfully mr.clark had not seen dart and i yeeled at dustin and lucas to come in AV room. I didnt allow max. I told them that dart could be from the upside down but also misincluded the part of will hearing him. Because will made me promise.
We looked at dart and suddenly he grew or shred legs which was disgusting. Max apparently opened the door and dart escaped and dustin blaned me for scaring him since i attacked him. We began searching for dart. I went to the locker room and found max. I was annoyed and went out of the room to the stadium but max stopped me and she said things about being a zoomee in the party. I accidently mentioned el but said she moved away. She was showing off her skateboard tricks until she feel and said that it felt like a magnet pulled her. I quickly went outside but i didnt see el as i expected.
ELEVENS POV:
I went outside of the cabin finally breathing fresh air after an year.
I went to school and made a mistake using my powers in front of a women. As i arrived i looked for mike but i saw him with a girl and i pulled the girl out of the skateboard and ran away with tears. I met noah halfway but i told him what happened and left. I arrived home and saw hopper and we had a big fight and i ended up breaking all the cabin windows.
TIME SKIP TO WILL FINDING DART
WILLS POV:
I found dart and told everyone where he was but then i was in the upside down. The shadow monsters arms came for me but i ran away into the field. I remembered what bob tild me in the car about how to face my fears. I looked at the shadow monster and stopped running. I yelled at it to go away. But he caught me with his tenticles and his black shadow started to go through me and i now 100%  knew that these episodes werent episodes and that they were real and i was now about to be under the control of the shadow monster.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
AUTHERS NOTE:
HEY READERS I KNOW I AM GOING TO FAST WITH THIS BOOK. I HAVE ALREADY PUBLISHED SIX CHAPTERS IN KESS THAN A WEEK! .THE TRUTH IS THAT I WANT TO COMPLETE THIS BOOK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . SO THAT I CAN WRITE THE SEQUEL FOR THIS BOOK WHICH IS SEASON 3. THEN WAIT TO SEE THE READS AND POSSIBLY WRITE FOR SEASON 4 WHEN IT COMES . UNTIL THEN I WILL BE WRITING NEW BOOKS IF POSSIBLE.