Bulimia

Henry rushed to the toilet, throwing up his dinner. He flushed it before heading to the scale
103
He was still to fat. He needed to stop eating all together. And when he did eat, it would be little and then he would throw it up again.
Henry left his bathroom to find piper waiting outside. "Henry, why were you throwing up?" She asked. "I got bad food poisoning. I'm fine now pipes." Henry told his sister who believed him. He rushed to his room, flopping on his bed, exhausted. He started to close his eyes when his watch beeped, signalling there was an emergency. He answered and saw his boss. "Henry, Dr Minyak is stealing chemicals from the factory." Henry sighed before replying "ill be there soon." And hung up the watch. He made his way out his window and rode to junk n stuff. He went down the tubes and ray threw his gumball tube at him. "That was violent." Henry said before turning into kid danger. Suddenly the world spun as Henry made his way to the tubes. "Kid you ok?" Ray asked concerned. "M fine, just got a little dizzy that's all." Henry replied. They went up the tubes, Ray watching Henry like a hawk. They fought minyak, winning as always, but as ray turned to his sidekick, he found him passed out. "Kid!" Ray yelled in worry. He lifted Henry up, carrying him to the man van before driving off in a hurry.

He arrived to the man cave in worry after calling schwoz and telling him what happened. "I turned away for a second to watch minyak get arrested and when I looked around he was passed out." Ray explained. Schowz scanned Henry and the results came back. "Ray, Henry is severely malnourished, he hasn't eaten anything in 4 days. And it says when he does he ends up throwing it up again. Is Henry sick?" Schowz explained and asked in his accent. Henry woke up, looked at them and bolted out of the man cave. "Henry didn't mention he was sick but now that you mention it, he has seemed pale and his cheeks look sunken." Ray spoke, concerned for the kid. The elevator came down and Charlotte walked out. "Guys I think I know what's wrong with Henry." "Tell us." Ray said, schwoz nodding. "I did some research and I think Henry might have bulimia. Its an eating disorder characterised by binge eating followed by purging. Which means an attempt to get rid of the food consumed." Ray gasped, feeling more worried and concerned then before. "We have to make sure he's ok and tell his parents." Ray said as he made his way to the tubes. "Up the tube!" He shouted as he left.

Henry ran as fast as he could back to his house. He snuck up his ladder to his room and locked his window and ran to the bathroom to puke. Henry sobbed as he was terrified of what ray would think of him. The thoughts became too much for him. The numbers on the scale came back and he puked again. He flushed the toilet and went to the scale.
90
Still he was too fat. Henry turned away, sobbing again. "Why why why why!" Henry cried to the mirror. He was a mess. His eyes were red and puffy and his hair was tangled. He had bags the size of suitcases under his eyes and he felt exhausted. He hears ray at his door and he jumps. "No no no." He mutters. "Hen, please open up." Ray begged. "Go away!" Henry yelled. "Henry I'm coming in." Ray said before kicking the door unlocked. Ray looked at Henry with sympathy in his eyes. He then looked at Henrys frail frame. "Henry why?" Rays heartbroken voice made henrys heart ache. "I just wanted to be skinny."

So I made another update! I have a major headache right now so that's not fun, and I'm working on another story called the dark side of danger, but I have no idea when that'll be out or if it even will be. thanks for waiting for updates, life's been hard and I haven't rlly been motivated to write that much.