18

henry hart was thirteen when he became kid danger, captain man's sidekick. He was an excited kid, ready for danger, ready to take down criminals with his idol. His fourth mission, he was hurt badly. He didn't care, he was an excited teenager, not knowing the dangers of being a hero.

Henry hart was 14 when he was blasted into a coma. He was scared, terrified he would never see his family again, his normal family again, and he was terrified of losing his friends. But still, that didn't extinguish the light and excitement in him.

Henry hart was 15 when he got powers. He was over the moon, finally he was able to beat the criminals with a smaller risk of getting hurt. He defeated drex and the whole city stopped treating him as a joke.

Henry hart was 16 when the criminals started getting worse. They would do anything to destroy captain man and if that meant hurting his sidekick so be it. Henry was shot before he could move out of the way of the bullet.

Henry hart was 17 when he lost his powers. He sacrificed them so the internet wouldn't be destroyed by an evil maniac. He was sad and felt vulnerable without his ability. It was like a part of him was missing and in a way it was.

Henry hart was 18 when drex returned. He was tired, so so tired. After 6 years of fighting crime, henry was done. He knew Ray would hate him, possibly never forgive him or talk to him ever again. But henry couldn't leave until drex was finished off for good.

Henry hart was 18 when he died. He died protecting swellview, the way he wanted to. Ray found his body by the destroyed blimp and he sobbed for hours, holding the teens body. They held a funeral for both henry and kid danger. Ray only went to Henry's, telling the press that captain man was grieving for his sidekick, for the teen who should have done great things, not lay 6 feet underground in a coffin.

I have loved you since we were eighteen.