a little too much

he would not show that he was afraid, but being and feeling alone was too much to face

Henry was afraid. He didn't want to show it but he was afraid of being alone. It's scary, knowing everyone in your life could just leave you.

Though everyone said that he was so strong, what they didn't know was that he was barely getting on

"Hen, you're so strong. Everyone's scared of being alone." Charlotte told him. If only she knew how deep that fear was.

But he knew that he would be ok, so he didn't let it get in his way.

Henry knew he'd be fine in the end. He had good friends who would never leave him and he had a good family support system so he continued living his life.

Sometimes it all gets a little too much. But you gotta realise that soon the fog will clear up.

Henry knew things were a little too much but he reminded himself that it all calm down in the end.

And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same. And we all know that sometimes it all gets a little too much.

"Henry, you don't think I'm afraid of being alone? Henry, I've been abandoned many times. But I know someday genuine people will stay with me. Like you, Jasper and Charlotte." Ray said, smiling.

He would always tell himself he could do this, he would use no help it would be just be fine.

"I can do this." Henry whispered to himself as he was planning to tell his parents he was gay. "I don't need help, I can do this on my own." He kept repeating that to himself as he told his parents, who loved and supported him.

But when it got hard he would lose his focus. So take my hand and we'll be alright.

"Henry focus!" Ray yelled, trying to get Henry to focus on the task at hand. Jasper saw Henry's internal struggle and comforted him. He grabbed his hand and held it in his own. "We'll be alright." He muttered before placing his lips on his.

And he knew that he would be ok, so he didn't let it get in his way.

Henry announced that he and jasper were dating and everyone was so proud. Especially Charlotte and Ray. "We're so proud of you both!" Charlotte squealed, hugging her best friends.

Sometimes it all gets a little too much. But you gotta realise that soon the fog will clear up. And you don't have to be afraid because we're all the same. And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much.

So this was Inspired by a little too much by Shawn mendes (wHo is my fav ever). His music is so inspiring so I thought I'd write a one shot. Next one will be in my blood so watch out for that!