Chapter 1

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

There are countless scratches in the wall which is caused by him.

In attempt to endure the pain in his body, in his heart, in his every part.

He doesn't get enough food to fill his stomach

He doesn't get enough sleep because of regular hit if he even makes a noise.

Not only that, but he cannot move, he is restricted by chain in his both wrist and legs.

If someone saw his state, anyone would mistake him with wild animals.

Long silver dirty hair, long Sharp curvy nails and ripped stinky rag.

He is captured like a deadly criminal in his own house of basement by his psycho father, who happened to be the kidnapper of his mother and got impregnated by him.

That bastard held his mother like a criminal for 25 years now, and he is caged for 19 years.

He is breathing heavily.

He needs water.

But can have it enough to wet his throat in a specific time.

They give him water and food always on same time, but it is not enough for him to satisfy himself whether it is thirst or hunger.

His eyes are heavy to the point he couldn't even open.

He is in influenced of drug for 19 years.

Yes, they gave him drug from the moment he opened his eyes to this new world.

Normally, child get breastfeeding from their mother after they were born, but he got a drug instead.

His body is fully wounded, full of different types and size of wounds and scratches.

There is no skin which is not burned, cut, tortured.

They made him a living ragged doll.

His wrist and legs are deeply wounded which will leave the scar of his living torture that he cannot forget even if he wants to for the rest of his life.

He cannot remember himself or anything happening to him or around him.

His body is ruined, his mind is ruined, his heart is ruined most of all

A 19-year-old human being is ruined the moment he was born.

He cannot see anything clearly, his brain is hazy.

The basement is full of rotten smell and his body smells like a rotten rat, but Nobody cares for him, not himself as well.

A string of saliva is leaking from his mouth.

His stare is distance.

His eyes are dead blank.

He is empty inside and outside.

Just his big eyes and breathing is the proof that he is alive.

His mother is in a better state because his psycho father loves her in a psychotic manner.

He beats her in front of him.

He touches her in front of him.

Likewise, he feeds her forcefully.

He burns her body with cigarettes in front of him.

But he cannot do anything.

He is tied up with blank minds and empty eyes.

His body is just a breathing machine, that is all.

He cannot do anything for himself and for his mother.

His mother constantly tries to fight for him, but in return, she always gets severely injured that she cannot move for weeks.

That cause him to suffer more, his Father would torture him to vent his anger aroused by his mother.

He gives him pain because the woman he loves fight for her son, love her son but not him and he inflict more pain to him.

That's why his mother stopped fighting anymore to his father.

He rapes his mother in front of him, but he cannot decipher what is happening around him.

Hell, he cannot even feel himself.

He sees everything, but he cannot know what is it.

He cannot feel anything.

"Boss!  Why are you keeping them alive if they are barely breathing?"

"You see, i love to torture them. A mother suffering by seeing her son treated like this."

"But he is your son too"

"TSK, he is just a wasted sperm of mine. I didn't even want him. I only want her body. I love her, not her son. I'm keeping him alive to torture her, to see her longings to touch her son, to love her son. So, that she can do anything for me for the sake of her son's safety."

"Boss your deal is confirmed, but you can't stop the consequences. Please reconsider your choice. You can't stop them if you betray them."

A loud bang heard in the hall.

No one cares about it.

It's not a big deal in this house.

A lifeless body fell in the ground with a thud.

"You still need to learn to shut up. Dare question me, you BASTARD!"

Ottae??? Did you like it???😁😁😁😁