Chapter 6

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

Later at night, Jeongguk wake up from his sleep.

He always gets this problem, he can't sleep peacefully.

He has insomnia.

Likewise, he needs to take a pill to sleep, and today he didn't.

Furthermore, he looked around in the room for water.

He groaned when he saw empty bottle.

Always maids do their work but guess today they forgot with the presence of new member in the mansion.

He slowly went outside from his room to the kitchen. He grabbed a water bottle and came upstairs drinking.

He roamed around every empty room, hoping that boy is in one of them.

He opened the door next to his room.

He saw a figure laying in bed.

He entered the room and got closer to bed.

He saw his hooded eyes open, tears dripping and saliva leaking from the corner of his mouth.

Jeongguk carefully went to him and unconsciously wiped his mouth with his backhand.

Staring him for a moment, he wiped his tears, but silver head didn't react nor blink.

Jeongguk looked at him.

"Why are you like this, hmm?"

No response.

"Do you like to avoid me every time i talk? I am known as Grim Reaper, you know?"

No response.

Jeongguk grabbed his chin, making him look at him.

Silver head stare at him blankly.

"Look at me when I talk to you."

No response.

More tears leaked again from his eyes.

Jeongguk wiped it.

"Why are you crying, hmm?"

No response.

"Here drink this water you will feel better."

Jeongguk attached the water bottle to silver head's mouth, and he started to gulp it.

He finished all water.

"If you were thirsty why didn't you tell me and cried hmm?" Jeongguk chuckled.

Jeongguk stare at him, his hand went to caress his cheeks.

Taehyung leans to his touch, which made Jeongguk's heart swell in proud.

"Don't worry, you are safe here. Hyung will take good care of you, yeah?"

Jeongguk stood up and covered him in duvet before going out of that room.

Jeongguk went to his room and slept after taking pills.

Everyone waked up already but Jeongguk didn't wake up so Jimin went to wake him up.

He was walking to Jeongguk's door when a crashing sound boomed in the room beside Jeongguk's.

He hurriedly open the door to see Taehyung breathing heavily, thrashing in bed.

He went to bed and hugged him.

"Taehyung shhhh it's ook don't worry you will be fine. JIN HYUNG, COME HERE." Jimin shout caressing Taehyung's back who is trembling.

Jin came running in the room and panicked.

"Oh god, he is having attack. JIMIN move he needs to be treated otherwise his brain will be dead." Jin takeout a sedative from his pocket.

Yes, he now brings sedative for emergency in his pocket everywhere.

Taehyung can get attack anytime,, so he prepared for it beforehand.

Jimin move aside and Jin hold Taehyung in one place and gave sedative to Taehyung.

After sometime Taehyung went limp and his breathing got normal.

Jin and Jimin sighed a breath of relief.

Jin caressed Taehyung's hair and kissed his forehead.

Then he turned to Jimin.

"You go for your work, I will join you later. Don't tell anyone of this. They don't need to know."

Jimin nod and went to his work.

Jeongguk saw everything, and he also went for his work.

After one or two hours suddenly Taehyung's room door opened and enter Yoongi.

He slowly came in the view of Sleeping boy.

He sat on the bed and stare at him.

"Sorry, we didn't notice you before. You have to endure a lot from the moment you were born. I promise i will protect you from any possible harm. You can trust me ook Champ?"

Yoongi sat there almost 30 minutes.

Admiring Taehyung's sleeping appearance

Massaging his foot.

Whispering sweet nothing to him.

After that, he went outside through the hallway.

"Where did you go in the middle of working?" Hoseok asked in a irritated voice.

"I was feeling suffocated, so wandering around the hall." Yoongi said.

"Fine you go there i will come after." Hoseok went towards Taehyung's room.

"Aigooo My baby is sleeping." Hoseok whispered and kissed his forehead.

After sometimes he ran towards their office, afraid of being murdered by Jeongguk.

"What's with you guys and going outside turn by turn today? Are you guys feeling sick today? Something happened? You guys are behaving out of character." Yugyeom asked confused with odd behavior. Seriously, turn by turn they are making excuses to sneak in Taehyung's room.

"No, we are fine. You are acting weird today." Jimin retorts.

Yugyeom rolled his eyes and kept silent.

Jeongguk is just observing everyone.

He knows what is going on around him.

He is stunned with the new change in his members.

They are carefree and lively before, but now everyone is either hushed or restless.

He can't be right, what he is thinking is right.

Right???

🤧🤧