Chapter 11

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

Like every day Jeongguk wake up from his bed and headed towards Taehyung's bedroom.

He opened the door carefully and approach the bedroom, then saw a lump in a burrito.

He sighed in relief that younger is sleeping calmly.

Likewise, he slowly touch the lump and found unusually soft that it is hard to believe there is a person sleeping inside.

He slowly lifted duvet carefully not to awake younger in case, but he widened his eyes when he saw pillow replaced Taehyung.

He immediately ran towards bathroom, not seeing younger.

He ran towards hallways down to staircase to the other room, checking every nook and corner.

Likewise, he ran towards the kitchen not believing Younger will be there in this hour, but he went to check just to assure himself.

When he reached certain distance the refrigerator light was on, so he ran towards it and saw Taehyung sitting cross-legged, head ducking down his back towards Jeongguk.

"What are you doing here?" Jeongguk snapped.

Taehyung squeaked by the sudden voice and turned around instantly.

His mouth, nose, and cheeks are smeared with Ice-cream, both hands holding a bucket.

When he saw Jeongguk, he moved the bucket to cover his face.

When he didn't hear anything, he peeked through the bucket with his doe innocent eyes blinking innocently towards Older.

Jeongguk stood there dumbfounded, how can a person relax and eat ice-cream in the middle of night without any care?

Again, he is Taehyung and here he was worrying the breath out of Jeongguk thinking something went wrong to this child.

And that child is enjoying his time with a full course bucket of Strawberry ice cream.

Woww just wow.

In a fast pace, he went to Taehyung and grabbed his arms tightly, resulting younger to whine in pain.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS?" he shouted at younger, who jumped but still didn't hesitate and is tightly holding his ice-cream bucket in his hold like his life is dependent on it.

Jeongguk sighed, knowing younger doesn't give a shit.

"I'm fucking mad here and YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR ICECREAM SERIOUSLY?"

His loud and clear shout made everyone in the mansion alert who was asleep and who was in duty.

Everyone came out from respected room dragging their feet towards kitchen.

"Jeongguk, what's the matter?" Namjoon asked rubbing his nape, still sleepy.

"Why are you shouting in the middle of the night?" Yoongi got annoyed.

Jeongguk stopped his talking to Taehyung and turned around.

Revealing Taehyung's state to them.

"Tae what are you doing here?" Jin asked confused.

"DON'T YOU SEE HE IS EATING ICE-CREAM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT and here I thought someone kidnapped him." He whispered feeling defeated.

Everyone couldn't help but laughed at Taehyung.

"God, you made a mess of yourself Tae." Jimin said laughing at younger who blinked his eyes and stare at his ice cream pouting.

"Here give me, I want my share too." Hoseok grabbed the bucket from Taehyung.