Chapter 3

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

After they discussed out a whole rescue plan of confined human.

They went to rest to their assigned room.

Yes, they planned right away the way to destroy Jaewon's Empire.

Don't wanna be late to lessened that blue eye Human's pain.

They are mafias who don't sympathize anyone.

They don't act emotional,, so this is pure act of rescue of a Caged tortured human.

Everyone set their roles and work in the plan of destruction of Old Hag Empire.

Jin is eagerly waiting for tomorrow's stunt.

Meanwhile, everyone is concerned about not getting caught from GRIM REAPER at any cost.

*****

"Jimin, get a hold of yourself and don't mess up this time." Yoongi said putting bulletproof vest securing his vital points in case of emergency.

"Oh, look who is talking? Sleepyhead shit." Jimin rolled his eyes and putting the knife inside his socks.

"JUST SHUT UP ALREADY, YOU BOTH." Jin scold.

"Hobi this grenade is all up to you just shoot anyone who gets in your way." Namjoon said, ignoring this daily drama from his comrades.

"Let's get it." Hoseok bite his lips, excited.

Walking inside their car with heavy weapon, armed like a soldier getting ready to go in a war to protect the country.

*****

They slowed down their car when they approached the target destination.

"Everyone stands by, let's do it once. Kill or Die." Namjoon firmly state.

Everyone nodded with confident.

This is the motto of their success.

Don't fear death or anyone in this world.

Kill or die.

Don't do plans because plans doesn't work out, and it restricted many unexpected successes or lose and all.

Attack and killing evil is their passion.

They love their work, that's why they never fails.

Ruthless and heartless when it comes to killing.

Don't have emotions strings attached to anybody.

They know the language of killings only.

They are now trying to save an innocent from evil that's all not out of love or care.

But because one of their comrades wants their help and this is how much they have each other's back. Their feelings and emotions are only limited to their circles.

Everyone went out from the car heading towards guards.

All guards became alert from their heavy weapons, but they didn't give time to even think as they began to shoot everyone.

"Jimin don't act reckless, stay focused. You hear me?" Yoongi demand shooting a person who was going to shoot, distracted Jimin.

"The fuck you always nag at me, to focus on yourself." Jimin also shot a head who almost shot Yoongi.

"You both stay focus, can you???" Hoseok scold at them shooting people like practicing is shooting skill in a mannequin. This is not the time to argue like they do at home.