Chapter 9

Siobhan's POV
Two months later...
I decided to end my own life, I can't handle the pressures anymore so I decided to let Graham kill me. I decided to do it at night so no one else would try to stop me, I wrote letters to everyone, one to my dad, Riley, Chandler, Bindi, Terri and one to Robert, I placed the letters in their rooms before I pulled out black sweatpants with matching socks and shoes and a black t shirt with a black jumper. I grabbed my phome and a torch and I opened the front door and then I closed it and I walked down the driveway to the crocodile show cage area lucky I gave my letters to Riley and my dad today to them but I told them not to open them until after dinner.

Robert's POV
I got up to my bedroom after doing the dishes ready for a movie night with Siobhan when she wasn't in our bedroom, I called out her name before I saw a envelope on my bed saying Robert ❤️, I then opened it and I read the letter inside and it said "Dear Robert, Thank you for an amazing past three months of laughter, kindness and the joy you brought back to me, you are the best boyfriend I've ever had and you brought me back to life but I can't deal with the pressures anymore so I decided to commit suicide by letting Graham kill me, don't come after me because I might be gone by the time you are reading this, I love you so much and I hope you find a new girlfriend for yourself, remember what I taught you through out all these years abut hope, dreams and being brave to try new things, just be you Robert because girls love it when a guy is truly themselves, don't let anyone change who you are Robert, you are the kindest, most generous and the most sweetest person I have ever met, Thank you for everything you have done for me these past three months and remember when I was helping you with your science project for school and I said even when they are far apart, the force of love keeps them together no matter what and it stretches over any distance and it's too strong to be broken, I will never forget you and I will always love you Rob xoxo"

I quickly got a jacket on and Bindi rushed into my room and she said "Wes and Riley got letters from Siobhan too, we gotta go and save her" We quickly scrambled out the house and my mom stayed behind in case Siobhan came back alive.

We rushed over to Graham's cage and we saw Siobhan standing at the top of the open cage with Graham on the opposite side. Bindi and Chandler tried to talk to her but it wasn't working.

Siobhan's POV
I arrived at Graham's cage and I stood on the top of it before I said into my phone "Robert, I love you so much, I'm sorry that I have to leave you but I will always love you, Bindi, thank you for being the best big sister I have had for my whole life that I never had in my family, Chandler, thanks for being the best big brother I never had, Terri thanks for being the best mom, Riley, thank you for being the best little brother, look after dad for me and take over the position I was supposed to have when it's time for you to have it, Dad, I never told you I cut because I can't deal with all the pressures you put on me, I'm going to be with mom and I know one day, the three of us will be reunited in heaven, thank you for raising me my whole life, I'm so sorry I have to leave you all but I'm going now into a better place where I won't have to deal with the pressures" I pressed stop recording and then I saw Bindi, Chandler and Robert came up to me and Bindi and Chandler tried to talk to me but I just ignored them, my dad and Riley then showed up and then Robert walked up to me and he said "Sio, don't do this, I love you so much and if you do this, I'm going to miss you so much" I just ignored him, Robert then got up to where I was and he said "Please don't do this" Robert then kissed me and I remembered all the good times we had together before I said to him "I'm not doing it, I have so much more to live for with you" Robert then slipped and he landed inside Graham's cage, Riley then tried to hold me back while Bindi, Chandler and my dad tried to get Robert out of the cage, I then saw Graham coming at Robert and then he dragged Robert under the water making me scream, I got out of Riley's hold and I quickly jumped into Graham's cage before my seashell necklace glowed and then I'm transformed into a fairy "Wow, mom was a fairy" I then jumped into the water and I discovered powers and that I could breathe underwater, I saw Graham with Robert and I used the same technique I used with Acco, Graham then let go and I picked up Robert and we got out of Graham's cage, Robert was breathing and his eyes were closed so we brought him back up to the house for Dr Sam to look at him and then I transformed back to my human self.

1 hour later...
Robert was awake now and everyone else has seen him expect for me, it's finally my turn, I walked into our bedroom and Robert was in bed with a machine connected to him "Hey Sio" "Hey Rob" Robert then beckons me over to him and I climbed on the bed before he hugged me and he plays with my hair while I lay on his chest feeling his heartbeat "I'm sorry Robert, I'm sorry that I tried to..." "Shh, it's ok, you're safe now and  that's all that matters to me" I then was tired and Robert was too so we went to sleep under the covers with me under Robert's chin laying on his chest and one of Robert's hands hugging me while the other one was still in my hair.